Cyber Security Market Trend, Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Company Profiles and Forecast by 2028
The global cyber security market size is expected to gain momentum by reaching USD 366.10 billion in 2028 while exhibiting an impressive CAGR of 12.0% between 2021 and 2028. Fortune Business Insights published this information in its latest report, titled, “Cyber Security Market, 2021-2028.” The report further mentions that the market stood at USD 153.16 billion in 2020 and is projected to experience exponential growth in the forthcoming years. This is ascribable to factors such as the increasing demand for online shopping that is likely to boost the demand for e-commerce platforms worldwide.
Request To Sample PDF Brochure: www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/cyber-security-market-101165
IBM Corporation Launches IBM Security X-Force amid COVID-19
The demand for cyber security solutions has soared amid the COVID-19 pandemic across sectors such as manufacturing, healthcare, and government. The increasing traffic online due to increasing demand for telehealth and online facilities is expected to favor the market’s demand. Moreover, several key players are focused on launching innovative products worldwide. For instance, in December 2020, IBM Corporation introduced the IBM Security X-Force, an intelligence task force to detect cyber-attacks.
We have segmented the global market based on component, deployment type, enterprise size, industry, and region. On the basis of the component, the market is segregated into solutions and services. Based on deployment type, the market is bifurcated into cloud and on-premise. Additionally, based on enterprise size, the market is divided into small & medium enterprises, and large enterprises. On the basis of industry, the market is categorized into BFSI, IT and Telecommunications, Retail, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing, Travel and Transportation, Energy and Utilities and Others. Moreover, based on industry, the BFSI segment is anticipated to showcase considerable growth owing to the increasing demand for network security solutions across banking, financial, and insurance sectors to protect confidential data. The segment held a cyber-security market share of about 19.5% in 2020.
Lastly, based on region, the market is bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Increasing Number of E-commerce Platforms to Surge Demand
According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, the third quarter sales of e-commerce platforms in 2020 increased by about 36.7 percent compared to the same period in 2019. Additionally, it accounted for over 14.3% of total sales worldwide. The increasing demand for online shopping has led the emergence of several online platforms offering their services to the customers. The increasing number of e-commerce platforms is propelling the adoption of advanced cyber security solutions globally. This is expected to contribute to the global cyber security market growth in the forthcoming years.
North America – The region stood at USD 61.93 billion in 2020 and is expected to hold the highest position in the global market. This is attributable to the increasing number of ecommerce platforms in countries such as the U.S. that is expected to boost the demand for advanced cyber security solutions in the region.
Europe – The market in the region is expected to experience significant growth backed by the increasing number of projects and the growing investment by major companies in the development of advanced IT security solutions in the region between 2021 and 2028.
List of the Companies Operating in the Global Market:
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, United States)
- IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
- Fortinet, Inc. (California, United States)
- Proofpoint, Inc. (California, United States)
- Microsoft Corporation (Washington, United States)
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (California, United States)
- Zscaler, Inc. (California, United States)
- Broadcom, Inc. (California, United States)
- F5 Networks, Inc. (Washington, United States)
- Check Point Software Technologies (Israel)
- Sophos Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- BAE System (Farnborough, United Kingdom)
- Kaspersky Lab (Moscow, Russia)
- SonicWall (California, United States)
- Tenable Network Security (Maryland, United States)
- Karamba Security (Hasharon, Israel)
- Cyberark (Massachusetts, United States)
- F-Secure Corporation (Helsinki, Finland)
- RSA Security LLC (Massachusetts, United States)
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (California, United States)
- Oracle Corporation (California, United States)
- Foresite MSP LLC (Kansas, United States)
- FireEye Inc. (California, United States)
- Forcepoint LLC (Texas, United States)
- Convergent Network Solutions Ltd (London, United Kingdom)
- McAfee Inc. (California, United States)
- Armor Defense Inc. (Texas, United States)
- Transputec Ltd (London, United Kingdom)
- Zeguro Inc. (California, United States)
- Cyber security Services (Ohio, United States)
Quick Buy – Cyber Security Market Research Report: www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101165
Detailed Table of Content
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Methodology/Approach
- Data Sources
- Key Takeaways
- Market Dynamics
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
- Competition Landscape
- Business Strategies Adopted by Key Players
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Global Market Share Analysis and Matrix, 2020
- Key Market Insights and Strategic Recommendations
- Profiles of Key Players (Provided for 10 players only)
- Key Management
- Headquarters etc.
- Offerings/Business Segments
- Key Details (Key details are subjected to data availability in public domain and/or on paid databases)
- Employee Size
- Key Financials
- Past and Current Revenue
- Gross Margin
- Geographical Share
- Business Segment Share
- Recent Developments
- Primary Interview Responses
View Related Reports:
Micro Seismic Monitoring Market Key Drivers, Industry Size, Regional Investments and Top Segments Data till 2028
Out of Home Advertising Market Revenue Growth Forecast by Applications, Regional Demand & Top Industry Players till 2028
Software Defined Perimeter Market Top Companies Data 2021, Industry Share, Demand and Revenue Growth Opportunities
Bio-Sensors Market Research 2021: Global Top 10 Key Players, Demand, Revenue, Growth Factors by Types, Trends, Porters Five Force Analysis and Forecast till -2028
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]