This report covers COVID-19 impact analysis on Base Station Antennas Market
The global base station antenna market size is projected to reach USD 18.37 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period. Gradual rollout of 5G infrastructures around the world will be the most crucial growth determinant for this market, observes Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “Base Station Antenna Market Report Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Omni Antenna, Sector Antenna, Dipole Antenna, Multibeam Antenna, Small Cell, and Others), By Technology (3G, 4G/LTE, and 5G), By Application (Mobile Communication, Intelligent Transport, Industrial IoT, Smart City, Military and Defense and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”.
According to the industry body Global System for Mobile Communications (GSMA), 5G networks will cover approximately one-third of the global population by 2025. This is punctuated by the fact that some of the world’s largest economies are already deploying 5G infrastructures. For example, in 2019 in China, China Telecom, China Unicom, and China Mobile launched the world’s largest 5G network, with services activated within five months of the rollout. Similarly, in Germany, Deutsche Telecom Germany and Vodafone Germany deployed 5G services across several cities in 2019. These network services are delivered through base station (BST) antennas installed in cell towers that facilitate data transmission. Since 5G networks are data-heavy, the demand for BST antennas is likely to surge with increasing deployment of 5G infrastructures in the world’s major economic hubs.
For More Information Request Sample Copy:- https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/base-station-antennas-market-103525
The report states that the global market value was at USD 5.68 billion in 2019 and offers the following:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Base Station Antenna Market drivers, trends, segments, and restraints;
- In-depth examination of the regional prospects and opportunities in the market;
- Precise computation of the relevant market values and figures; and
- Detailed assessment of the leading players’ profiles and strategies.
Rising Demand for Superior Networks to Boost the Market in Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific, with a market size of USD 1.95 billion in 2019, is expected to command the Base Station Antenna Market share during the forecast period as a result of the speedily rising demand for superior network connectivity in the region. Moreover, promising advancements in communication technologies and the steady deployment of 5G services in Japan, China, and South Korea will create numerous opportunities for market players.
Europe is set to emerge as a highly lucrative region for 5G service providers on account of the massive investments made by telecom operators and governments in the region in 5G technology. In North America, on the other hand, supportive government policies for advanced network technologies and soaring demand for data-driven services will favor the regional Base Station Antenna Market growth.
Have Any Query Speak To Analyst:- https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/base-station-antennas-market-103525
Table Of Content Base Station Antenna Market
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Methodology/Approach
- Data Sources
- Key Takeaways
- Market Dynamics
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
- Competition Landscape
- Business Strategies Adopted by Key Players
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- PESTLE Analysis
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Supply chain Analysis
- Global Base Station Antenna Market Key Players Market Share Insights and Analysis, 2019
- Key Market Insights and Strategic Recommendations
- Primary Interviewee’s Key Responses
Leading Players to Concentrate to Enlarging Market Share through Innovations
Key players in this Base Station Antenna Market are making heavy investments in innovation to develop cutting-edge products and expand their market presence and share in the process. Besides this, companies are also making strategic acquisitions to diversify their offerings and deepen their market footprint.
- May 2020: Huawei released CableFree, its new technology to enable base station antennas to enhance capabilities, including power capacity, radiation efficiency, and integration. The product is aimed at meeting the high capacity and speed requirements of 5G networks.
- October 2019: Ericsson announced the takeover of antenna and filter businesses of Kathrein, a leading provider of antenna and filter solutions based in Germany. The acquisition will strengthen Ericsson’s Radio System portfolio as well as bolster the in-house antenna capabilities of the company.
Have Queries? Speak to Our Analyst at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/base-station-antennas-market-103525
List of Key Companies Profiled in this Base Station Antenna Market Report:
- roSoft Technology (California, United States)
- Laird Connectivity (Akron, United States)
- Amphenol Procom (UK)
- Fiber Home (China)
- Comba Telecom (China)
- Guangdong Kenbotong (China)
- Ace Technologies Corporation (South Korea)
- Nokia Network (Espoo, Finland)
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (KATHREIN-Werke) (Germany)
- Tongyu Communication (China)
- PCTEL, Inc. (Illinois, United States)
- Panorama Antennas (Wandsworth, London)
- Sinclair Technologies (Aurora, Canada)
- Rosenberger (Fridolfing, Germany)
- Cobham Antenna Systems (Wimborne Minster, United Kingdom)
- MOBI Antenna Technologies(China)
- Guangdong Shenglu (China)
- Procom (Denmark)
- RFS (Germany)
- CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (North Carolina, United States)
- Baylin Technologies (Markham, Canada)
Key Research Objectives
- Base Station Antenna Market size and growth rate by various segments at global and regional level for the 2015-2026 period, with 2015-2017 as historical data, 2018 as base year and 2019-2026 as forecast period
- Overall market size and growth rate for key countries for the 2015-2026 period
- Market dynamics – Market drivers, restraints, trends and opportunities
- Technological and market developments shaping the market
- Competitive analysis
- Profiles of key companies operating in the Base Station Antenna Market
- Key insights
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245