The global building information modeling software market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Software and Services), By Project Phase (Pre-Construction, Construction, and Post Construction), By Application (Commercial, Residential, Industrial, and Public Infrastructure), By End-User (Architect and Engineers, Facility or Construction Managers, and Builders and Contractors), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View More Information: @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/02/03/2168748/0/en/Building-Information-Modeling-BIM-Market-to-Reach-USD-11-96-billion-in-2027-Increasing-Development-of-Metro-Cities-to-Boost-Growth-Fortune-Business-Insights.html
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other building information modeling software market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
A list of all the renowned BIM manufacturers operating in the global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market:
- Autodesk Inc. (California, United States)
- Dassault Systèmes SA (Vélizy-Villacoublay, France)
- Bentley Systems Inc. (Pennsylvania, United States)
- Nemetschek AG (Munich, Germany)
- Beck Technology Ltd. (Texas, United States)
- AVEVA Group Plc. (Cambridge, United Kingdom)
- Hexagon AB (Sweden)
- Pentagon Solution Ltd. (Belfast, N. Ireland)
- Trimble Ltd. (California, United States)
- Synchro Software Ltd. (London, UK)
- Pinnacle Infotech (Mumbai, India)
- Planon Group (Boston, United States)
- LOD Planner Inc. (Los Angeles, United States)
- ACCA software S.p.A. (Campania, Italy)
- Vectorworks, Inc. (Maryland, United States)
- Revit Modeling India (Gujrat, India)
- Robert Mcneel & Associates (Washington, United States)
What Does This Report Contain?
This report includes in-depth information associated with change in material usage, new product launches, and technological advancements. It provides ma Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market dynamics based on various factors, such as opportunities, challenges, drivers, hindrances, and dynamics. At the same time, it will deliver a complete insight from the supply side respondents related to market share, distribution, and size.
Drivers & Restraints-
High Demand for Commercial and Personal Infrastructures to Aid Growth
Nowadays, various cities worldwide are experiencing rapid improvements and technological developments. Hence, many people have started shifting to metropolitan cities. The surging demand for enhanced infrastructure for commercial and personal requirements in urban areas would propel the BIM market growth in the upcoming years. However, building information Modeling software solutions require constant service and maintenance. It therefore involves high cost spending. This factor may obstruct growth.
For More Information Get Sample PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/building-information-modelling-software-market-102986
Regional Analysis for Building Information Modeling Software Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Building Information Modeling Software Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Building Information Modeling Software Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Building Information Modeling Software Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245