The global connected agriculture market size is projected to reach USD 7.22 billion by the end of 2026. The demand for smart water management will aid the growth of the market in the coming years. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Connected Agriculture Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Solutions, Services), By Application (Pre-Production Management, In-Production Management, Post-Production Management) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was worth USD 1.84 billion in 2018 and will exhibit a CAGR of 19.1% during the forecast period, 2019-2026.
The Global connected agriculture market size is projected to reach USD 7.22 billion by the end of 2026 with CAGR of 19.1% during the forecast period.
The report provides a thorough analysis of the global connected agriculture market across five major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. It analyzes the ongoing trends in each of these regions and highlights the products that have witnessed the highest demand. Besides this, it highlights the factors that have had the highest impact on the market in recent years. The competitive landscape has been discussed in detail and predictions have been made with respect to leading companies and the strategies adopted by these companies. Moreover, the report includes market figures for a forecasted period of 2019-2026.
To Gain More Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures, Click Here –
The Report Covers the Following, Major Points Precisely:
• Top Players That Are Operating in the Global Market
• Market Segmentation
• Regional Analysis
• Deep Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures
• Global Market Predictions for Five Decades.
List of Companies Profiled:
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Iteris Inc.
- Trimble Inc.
- Ag Leader Technology
- Decisive Farming
- SWIIM System, Ltd.
- Orange Business Services
- LINK LABS.
- Increasing Demand for Smart Water Management: With regard to the ongoing issues surrounding global warming and excessive use of energy resources across the world, water saving is the focus of attention among major businesses and activists around the world. Water shortages across the world have brought about the need for sustainable devices and products favouring less consumption and maximum output. The use of connected agriculture caters to the aforementioned factors.
- Increasing Penetration of Smartphone and Internet: As connected agriculture includes the use of smartphone and applications, the increasing usage of internet creates a huge platform for market growth. In a bid to establishing a stronghold in the market, several companies are promoting the use of connected agriculture equipment by developing mobile phone applications. This will not only help the company generate substantial market revenue, but will encourage the use of connected agriculture devices across the world.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report –
High Investment in Product R&D to Aid Growth of the Market in North America
The market in North America is projected to account for a comparatively higher share over other regions. The emphasis on development of advanced farming technologies by major companies has been key to the growth of the market in this region. Moreover, the growing investment in the development of these products, and encouragement by government as well as private organization will aid the growth of the market in this region. “Driven by increasing use of AI and predictive analysis, connected agriculture is gaining rapid popularity across the United States,” said a lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights. As of 2018, the regional market was valued upward of USD 626.7 million.
Market Segmentation –
1. By Component
- Integration and Implementation
- Support and Maintenance
2. By Application
- Pre-Production Management
- In-Production Management
- Post-Production Management
3. By Region
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (Russia, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts –
Reasons to Purchase This Report:
• A detailed study of product launches of every marketing player, their market channels, tactics, and market growth.
• The report helps to understand the key product segments and their future scope up to Five Decades.
• The report allows readers and market players to understand market Size, Share, Trend, and Future Forecast.A
• The Report Provide Deep analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
Detailed Table of Content –
5.1.Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
5.2.Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
6.Global Connected Agriculture Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1.Key Findings / Summary
6.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
6.2.1.By Component (Value)
220.127.116.11.2.Integration and Implementation
18.104.22.168.3.Support and Maintenance
6.2.2.By Application (Value)
6.2.3.By Region (Value)
22.214.171.124.Middle East and Africa
7.North America Connected Agriculture Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1.Key Findings / Summary
7.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
7.2.1.By Component (Value)
126.96.36.199.2.Integration and Implementation
188.8.131.52.3.Support and Maintenance
7.2.2.By Application (Value)
7.2.3.By Country (Value)
8.Europe Connected Agriculture Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1.Key Findings / Summary
8.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
8.2.1.By Component (Value)
184.108.40.206.2.Integration and Implementation
220.127.116.11.3.Support and Maintenance
8.2.2.By Application (Value)
8.2.3.By Country (Value)
18.104.22.168.Rest of Europe
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™