The global Ccaas market is set to gain impetus from the rising integration of interactive voice response (IVR) in these solutions. Fortune Business Insights™ presented this information in a new report, titled, “Contact Center as a Service Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Function (Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Multichannel, Automatic Call Distribution, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Reporting and Analytics, Workforce Optimization, Customer Collaboration, and Others), By Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises and Small & Medium Enterprises), By Industry (BFSI, IT and Telecommunications, Government, Healthcare, Consumer Goods & Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Media & Entertainment, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the global contact center as a service (CCaaS) market size was USD 3.07 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 10.06 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.1% during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Pandemic: Rising Usage of E-commerce Platforms to Surge Demand
CCaaS solutions are experiencing high demand from multiple organizations worldwide because of their implementation of work from home policies to prevent the transmission of COVID-19. Apart from that, the increasing usage of e-commerce platforms for purchasing essentials amid the pandemic is compelling organizations to use cloud-based customer service solutions. We are aiming to help you battle this crisis by using one of our specially curated strategies.
For More Information Request Sample PDF: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/contact-center-as-a-service-ccaas-market-104160
This Report Answers the Following Questions Ccaas market:
- Which segment is set to lead in the coming years?
- What are the market dynamics, growth drivers, and hindrances?
- How will organizations surge sales of contact center as a service solution?
- What are the current, forthcoming, and previous sizes of the market?
A list of the prominent contact center as a service market providers operating in the global Ccaas Market:
- Cisco Systems, Inc (California, United States)
- Genesys (California, United States)
- Five9 (California, United States)
- 8×8, Inc. (California, United States)
- NICE Ltd. (Ra’anana, Israel)
- 3CLogic (Maryland, United States)
- Oracle Corporation (California, United States)
- Avaya Inc. (California, United States)
- Mitel Networks Corporation (Ottawa, Canada)
- Evolve IP, LLC. (Pennsylvania, United States)
Have Any Query? Speak To Analyst: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/contact-center-as-a-service-ccaas-market-104160
BFSI Segment to Grow Significantly Backed by Rapid Digitization
Based on industry, the IT & telecom segment earned 19.7% in terms of contact center as a service market share in 2019. The BFSI segment held 17.3% share in 2019 backed by the rising number of customer interactions on account of digitization. Also, customers often try to reach out to their respective banks through numerous channels. Therefore, various banks are adopting unique Contact Center as a Service Market software solutions to build robust customer relationships.
Table Of Content Contact Center as a Service Market
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Methodology/Approach
- Data Sources
- Executive Summary
- Ccaas Market Dynamics
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
- Competition Landscape
- Business Strategies Adopted by Key Players
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Global Market Share Analysis and Matrix, 2019
- Key Market Insights and Analysis, By Segments
- Global Contact Center as a Service Market Size Estimates and Forecasts (Quantitative Data), By Segments, 2016-2027
- By Function (Value)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Reporting & Analytics
- Workforce Optimization
- Customer Collaboration
- By Enterprise Size (Value)
- Large Enterprises
- By Industry (Value)
- IT and Telecommunications
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Travel & Hospitality
- Media & Entertainment
- By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- By Function (Value)
Key Players Focus on Partnership Strategy to Co-develop Novel Solutions
The Ccaas market contains various companies that are mainly focusing on providing state-of-the-art customer services to renowned enterprises. Most of them are engaging in the partnership strategy to co-develop new products. Below are the latest industry developments:
- August 2020: Evolve IP, LLC integrated its omnichannel Evolve Contact Suite, its virtual Workspaces solution and Microsoft Teams. This blend would enable agents to support prospects and clients anywhere on any device.
- June 2020: 3CLogic joined hands with Microsoft Teams to improve its enterprise communication solution. This partnership would aid the former to deliver smooth communication between back offices and on-line agents. It would further enhance the customer service.
Quick buy – Contact Center as a Service Market:
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245