The digitalization of the world led industries to generate a tremendous amount of data. As the paper-based work is replaced by computerized data, the demand for storage devices has been increased exponentially. Although, rapidly increasing adoption of smartphones, laptops, and tablets are boosting the demand for enhanced data storage capacity which is supplementing the market growth. Technological developments have been evolved the offerings of storage devices from a physical storage medium such as hard disk to virtual data storage platforms like a cloud. Even though the trend of major companies to develop own storage platform such as Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, etc. are showcasing that, the Data Storage Market Insights is expected to foresee significant growth. Additionally, growing demand for Artifical Intelligence (AI) in High Performance Computing (HPC) data centers have created a demand for high capacity cloud storage infrastructure. increasing adoption of cloud-based services also anticipated to propel the data storage market growth.
The cloud storage is one of the most trending and highly adopted data storage platform, which is flourishing the data storage market growth. The platform along with high storage capacity offers multiple cloud model options as per customer requirements. Moreover, a cost-optimized, flexible, and reliable cloud-based storage solution is expected to drive the data storage market growth in a very well manner. Growing demand for cloud-based services such as infrastructure as a service (IaaS), business as a service, and software as a service (SaaS) is increasing the demand for data storage. Furthermore, emerging technologies such as big data analytics, Internet of Things (IoT) and AI showcasing their dependency on cloud infrastructure, thereby accelerating growth of the data storage market in the future.
For More Information Request Sample Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/data-storage-market-102991
Key Market Driver –
- Growing popularity of cloud drives the data storage market growth
Key Market Restraint –
- Lack of data security in server-based and cloud-based storage
Key Players Covered:
To stay ahead of the curve, key players in the data storage market are enhancing their product portfolio by leveraging innovative technologies, to stay ahead in the market competition. Although, many of the market players are expanding their business of data storage by offering cloud solutions. Partnerships and collaborations are carried out to expand the product portfolio by leveraging advanced technologies. Moreover, key players are also focused on the enhancement of their product portfolio to expand businesses.
Some of the key competitors in the data storage market include Dell, Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Amazon.com, Inc., Nutanix, Inc., HP Enterprise, Toshiba Corporation, Samsung Group, Netapp, Inc., Quantum Corporation, etc.
Ask For Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/data-storage-market-102991
Why to Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-Sales Support
- Regular Report Updates
Cloud computing services such as hybrid & multi-cloud, data management, and AI & Machine learning offer opportunities for the data storage market to grow in the future. Besides, as the virtual storage popularity is increasing, security concerns are becoming a major challenge for the data storage market to grow which is hampering the growth of the market.
Inquire Before Buying: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/queries/data-storage-market-102991
Geographically, the data storage market can be segmented into five regions, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa and Latin America. Among them, Asia Pacific will be expected to showcase the highest growth rate as most developing countries in the region are directing to digitalization. The rising adoption of smartphones, tablets, and smart devices in the region are demanding the cloud-based storage platforms. Further, the growing acceptance of cloud and mobile solutions in developing countries like Singapore, Malaysia, and India are expected to increase the demand for the cloud-based infrastructure of the data store.
Global Data Storage Market Segmentation
By Storage Medium
- Hard Disk Drive
- Solid State Drive
- Network Attached Storage
- Cloud Storage
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- North America (the U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (the U.K., Germany, France, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Key Industry Developments
- February 2020: Egnyte, Inc. patented protection services and separate file sharing in the cloud has turned into a unified content service. The services are offering better analytics with machine learning technology and tiered storage.
- June 2019: Microsoft Corporation collaborated with Oracle Corporation to run and migrate critical enterprise workloads across Oracle Cloud and Microsoft Azure. The collaboration is expected to offer advanced Analytics with AI and autonomous database.
Key Research Objectives
- Data storage market size and growth rate by various segments at global and regional level for the 2015-2026 period, with 2015-2017 as historical data, 2018 as base year and 2019-2026 as forecast period
- Overall market size and growth rate for key countries for the 2015-2026 period
- Market dynamics – Market drivers, restraints, trends and opportunities
- Technological and market developments shaping the market
- Competitive analysis
- Profiles of key companies operating in the market
- Key insights
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]