The global DevOps market is likely to gain momentum from the ability of the software solutions to aid in enhancing a company’s’ speed to provide improved services and applications to the consumers. Besides, they offer automation and it thereby, helps employees in doing innovative work rather than spending time on low-value tasks. This information is published in a recent study by Fortune Business Insights™, titled, “DevOps Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Offering (Software, Services), By Deployment (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid), By Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises), By Industry (BFSI, Retail, Government, Manufacturing, IT & Telecommunication, Healthcare, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.”
Global DevOps market size is projected to reach USD 14,969.6 million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 19.1% during the forecast period. Whilst, it stood at USD 3,709.1 million in 2018.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the development to operations market trends and growth drivers?
- How many significant key players are present in the market?
- Which business strategies are being used by the industry giants to gain success?
- What are the most niche areas present in the market?
- What are the crucial opportunities and challenges in the market?
To Gain More Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures, Click Here –
The Report Covers the Following, Major Points Precisely:
• Top Players That Are Operating in the Global Market
• Market Segmentation
• Regional Analysis
• Deep Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures
• Global Market Predictions for Five Decades.
CollabNet Teams Up with XebiaLabs while IBM Corporation Joins Hand with DBmaestro to Launch New Platforms
Key companies present in the market are following the strategy of partnerships to create new DevOps platforms in order to increase their product portfolio and gain more popularity. They are also striving persistently to gain the maximum DevOps market share during the forthcoming years. Below are two of the key industry developments:
- January 2020: CollabNet VersionOne, a software firm headquartered in Georgia, teamed up with XebiaLabs, an independent software company based in Burlington, to create new DevOps platform for the companies. As per the company officials, this collaboration would help the companies in offering their consumer bases with end-to-end management capabilities and visibility required to develop software solutions securely, reliably, and quickly. It would further aid the companies in speeding up their digital transformation.
- July 2019: IBM Corporation, a multinational information technology company based in New York, announced its partnership with DBmaestro, a computer software service company headquartered in Massachusetts. This partnership would help the companies in providing database release automation capabilities specially designed to smoothen DevOps environments for companies.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out some of the most prominent companies operating in the DevOps market. They are as follows:
- Cigniti Technologies
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- CA Technologies
- Microsoft Corporation
- Atlassian Corporation Plc.
- Red Hat, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Google LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Other key market players
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report –
Increasing Number of SMEs to Favor Growth in Asia Pacific
In terms of geography, the market is fragmented into Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America. Out of these, North America acquired USD 1,829.4 million DevOps software market revenue in 2018. This growth is attributable to the rising adoption of DevOps solutions in the BFSI, retail, and IT & telecommunication industries. Europe would also showcase a healthy growth because of the increasing deployment of these software solutions in several banks. It has resulted in around 25% efficiency enhancement in internet banking by cutting off the workload of the IT operation teams.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is set to exhibit the highest CAGR in the coming years owing to the up surging demand for automated software in countries, namely, China, Japan, and Singapore. Additionally, the number of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) is increasing day by day in these countries. It is, in turn, causing a high demand for DevOps tools to agile and streamline the business operations.
Market Segmentation –
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- IT & Telecommunication
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Request for Customization –
Reasons to Purchase This Report:
• A detailed study of product launches of every marketing player, their market channels, tactics, and market growth.
• The report helps to understand the key product segments and their future scope up to Five Decades.
• The report allows readers and market players to understand market Size, Share, Trend, and Future Forecast.A
• The Report Provide Deep analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts –
Detailed Table of Content –
1.Global DevOps Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
1.1.Key Findings / Summary
1.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
1.2.1.By Offering (Value)
1.2.2.By Deployment (Value)
1.2.3.By Organization Size (Value)
220.127.116.11.Small and Medium Enterprises
1.2.4.By Industry (Value)
18.104.22.168.IT & Telecommunication
1.2.5.By Geography (Value)
22.214.171.124.Middle East and Africa
2.North America DevOps Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
2.1.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
2.1.1.By Offering (Value)
2.1.2.By Deployment (Value)
2.1.3.By Organization Size (Value)
126.96.36.199.Small and Medium Enterprises
2.1.4.By Industry (Value)
188.8.131.52.IT & Telecommunication
2.1.5.By Country (Value)
3.Europe DevOps Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
3.1.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
3.1.1.By Offering (Value)
3.1.2.By Deployment (Value)
3.1.3.By Organization Size (Value)
184.108.40.206.Small and Medium Enterprises
3.1.4.By Industry (Value)
220.127.116.11.IT & Telecommunication
3.1.5.By Country (Value)
18.104.22.168.Rest of Europe
4.Asia Pacific DevOps Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
4.1.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
4.1.1.By Offering (Value)
4.1.2.By Deployment (Value)
4.1.3.By Organization Size (Value)
22.214.171.124.Small and Medium Enterprises
4.1.4.By Industry (Value)
126.96.36.199.IT & Telecommunication
4.1.5.By Country (Value)
188.8.131.52.Rest of APAC
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™