The global energy harvesting system market is projected to gain impetus from the increasing adoption of renewable sources of energy. This information is published in an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Energy Harvesting System“ Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Light Energy Harvesting, Vibration Energy Harvesting, Thermal Energy Harvesting, Radio Frequency Energy Harvesting), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Building & Home Automation, Transportation, Industrial, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2028.” As per the report, a rise in the utilization of the internet of things (IoT) and wireless sensor networking for home automation and control systems would contribute to the energy harvesting system market growth during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/energy-harvesting-system-market-101362
What Does the Report Contain?
- An elaborate analysis of the energy harvesting system market trends and growth drivers.
- A general overview of the industry structure.
- Estimation of the market size in terms of both volume and value.
- Competitive landscape, such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, agreements, and latest contracts.
Key Players Focus on Launching Innovative New Products to Gain Competitive Edge
The market consists of big, small, and medium-sized enterprises. They are focusing on introducing new products that are equipped with novel technology. It would support them in achieving the maximum energy harvesting system market share in the coming years. Below are few of the latest industry developments:
- June 2019: Huawei, a multinational technology company based in China, announced that it has blended SoC, its bestselling NB-IoT device with Nowi’s energy harvesting PMIC. It would help the former in enabling IoT applications requiring ultra-low power autonomous operation. It would also eliminate the need for cabling and manual intervention to supply power at places where there is zero power supply or zero maintenance.
- July 2019: Samsung, a multinational conglomerate, headquartered in South Korea, invented smart clothing, an item of clothing that is combined with an electronic device. The company’s patent focuses on keeping smart wear operational and charged. It mentioned that their invention includes a wearable device that will include an energy harvester for generating electricity. It will be able to support medical applications, such as heart rate meter, body temperature meter, and blood pressure meter.
Fortune Business Insights profiles some of the most renowned companies operating in the energy harvesting system market. They are as follows:
- GreenPeak Technologies
- Power Costs, Inc.
- Cymbet Corporation
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Linear Technology
- LORD Corporation
- Convergence Inc.
- Texas Instruments
- Mide Technology Corporation
- Fujitsu Global
Increasing use of smart grids and smart metering are likely to help for the better management of power services. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
The increased spending on oil and gas across the world is another factor likely to drive the Energy Harvesting System Market. Rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fueling demand for energy and which is expected to drive the Energy Harvesting System Market.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/energy-harvesting-system-market-101362
Key Segmental Overview:
1. By Technology
- Light Energy Harvesting
- Vibration Energy Harvesting
- Thermal Energy Harvesting
- Radio Frequency Energy Harvesting
2. By Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Building & Home Automation
3. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/energy-harvesting-system-market-101362
Key Market Driver – Increasing adoption of renewable energy sources
Key Market Restraint – High upfront cost and lack of technical expertise
Major Table of Content For Energy Harvesting System Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Energy Harvesting System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- North America Energy Harvesting System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- Europe Energy Harvesting System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- Asia Pacific Energy Harvesting System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- Middle East and Africa Energy Harvesting System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- Latin America Energy Harvesting System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]