The global FinTech blockchain market is set to gain impetus from its increasing adoption in the financial industry. It helps in improving working efficiency and lowering infrastructure cost. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in an upcoming report, titled, “FinTech Blockchain Market Share, Size & Industry Analysis, By Application (Smart Contracts, Exchanges and Remittance, Clearing and Settlements, Identity Management, Compliance Management/KYC, Others), By End User (Small and Medium Size Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises), By Industry (Banking, Non-Banking Financial) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further mentions that persistent developments to innovate FinTech blockchain technology would affect the market positively.
The outbreak of COVID-19 is affected a wide range of industries severely. It has disrupted supply chains because of the complete lockdown across the globe. Also, transportation of raw materials is becoming difficult under the current circumstances. We are delivering accurate reports describing the effects of this pandemic on every market.
For More Information Request Sample Copy @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/fintech-blockchain-market-102874
What Does This Report Contain?
- In-depth information about the segments in the market.
- Historical, estimated, and present sizes of the market.
- Profiles of key companies and their vital strategies.
- Details of the growth drivers, obstacles, and dynamics.
Fortune Business Insights™ presents a list of all the FinTech Blockchain Market providers operating in the global market. They are as follows:
- Microsoft Corporation
- com, Inc.
- Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
- Bitfury Group Limited.
- Liquefy Limited
- Earthport PLC.
Ask For Customization @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/fintech-blockchain-market-102874
Presence of Prominent FinTech Firms in the U.K. to Favor Growth in Europe
North America is expected to procure the highest FinTech blockchain market share. The International Financial Corporation 2019 report indicated that globally, around 54% market share in blockchain is held by the United States. Another report by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) declared that China and the U.S. would showcase approximately 75% of applications to patent their blockchain technologies in the forthcoming years. Hence, North America is set to exhibit high demand for FinTech blockchain solutions.
Europe, on the other hand, is projected to be a frontrunner in the near future because of the major contribution of the U.K. It is considered to be a significant hub for the finance sector and houses more than 1600 firms, which is likely to surge by the end of 2030. As per a report by the Department of International Trade 2019, majority of investors are putting their money in innovating the FinTech technology in London. Lastly, Asia Pacific would show steady growth fueled by the rising government
Inquire Before Buying @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/queries/fintech-blockchain-market-102874
Regional Analysis for FinTech Blockchain Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for FinTech Blockchain Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key FinTech Blockchain Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global FinTech Blockchain Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Request For Table Of Content @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/toc/fintech-blockchain-market-102874
Key Research Objectives
- Market size and growth rate by various segments at global and regional level for the 2015-2026 period, with 2015-2017 as historical data, 2018 as base year and 2019-2026 as forecast period
- Overall market size and growth rate for key countries for the 2015-2026 period
- Market dynamics – Market drivers, restraints, trends and opportunities
- Technological and market developments shaping the market
- Competitive analysis
- Profiles of key companies operating in the market
- Key insights
Key Players Focus on Strategic Collaborations to Intensify Competition
The players operating in the market for FinTech blockchain are persistently engaging in collaborations & partnerships with the other enterprise and educational institutions worldwide. Their main aim is to promote the adoption of FinTech blockchain solutions for several applications. Below are two of the latest industry developments:
- April 2019: The Auxesis Group collaborated with NITI Aayog to develop Certify, a full-blown certificate management solution. It is meant for the Indian universities for issuing degrees on blockchain. Prior to the launch, several pilots were conducted with IIT Bombay.
- February 2019: Ripple partnered up with ten renowned universities within its University Blockchain Research Initiative (UBRI) for augmenting digital payments, cryptocurrency, technical innovation & development in blockchain, and academic research.
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]