The global higher education market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Higher Education Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Hardware, Solutions, and Services), By Learning Mode (Offline Learning, Online Learning), By End User (Private Colleges, Community Colleges, and State Universities), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View More Information: @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/01/18/2159744/0/en/Higher-Education-Market-to-Hit-2-367-51-Billion-by-2027-Increasing-Presence-of-Private-Educational-Institutions-Worldwide-to-Fuel-Growth-Fortune-Business-Insights.html
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other higher education market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of Key Companies Profiled in the Higher Education Market Report:
- 2U, Inc. (Maryland, United States)
- REMIND101, INC. (San Francisco)
- Verizon (New York, United States)
- Blackbaud, Inc (South Carolina, United States)
- Ellucian Company L.P. (Virginia, United States)
- ServiceNow, Inc. (California, United States)
- Xerox Corporation (Connecticut, United States)
- Dell Inc. (Texas, United States)
- com, LLC, (Texas, United States)
- Oracle Corporation (California, United States)
- Instructure, Inc. (Utah, United States)
- Blackboard Inc. (Washington, D.C., United States)
- Hyland Software, Inc. (Westlake, Ohio, United States)
- Unifyed (Chicago, Illinois.)
- CDW LLC. (Lincolnshire, Illinois)
- VMware, Inc. (California, United States)
- Bain & Company, Inc. (Massachusetts, United States)
- Astera Software. (California, United States)
Heavy Investments in Education to Accelerate the North America Market Expansion
The US is the topmost choice for students around the globe for attaining advanced educational qualifications. This is mainly because the country is home to some of the oldest and most renowned universities in the world, particularly the Ivy League universities such as Harvard and Princeton. These and several other state universities receive strong governmental support in the form of large funding opportunities, especially for graduate and doctoral degrees, which enable the region to dominate the higher education market share. In 2019, the North America market size stood at USD 368.21 billion.
In Europe, steadily growing presence of quality higher education institutions and rising popularity of mid-tier universities in the UK, Germany, France, and the Netherlands are aiding the regional market growth. Increasing focus on skill development and advanced technical degrees is emerging to be the prime growth determinant for the Asia Pacific market.
For More Information Get Sample PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/higher-education-market-104503
Regional Analysis for Higher Education Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Higher Education Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Higher Education Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Higher Education Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245