With rising adoption of cloud-based network devices in telecommunications, the global intelligent network market is set to grow at a steady pace in the forecast period. Fortune Business Insights shares a detailed analysis in its report, titled “Intelligent Network Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Application (Information Cognition, Traffic Prediction and Classification, Resource Management, Network Adoption, Performance Prediction, Configuration Extrapolation), By End-User (Telecom Service Providers, Cloud Service Providers, Managed Network Service Providers, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026”. How multiple factors will play an influential role in the market development is also contained in the report.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/intelligent-network-market-100759
An intelligent network (IN) refers to a telecommunications network that is independent of service. It means that intelligence components are inserted into computer nodes, distributing them throughout the network. The network operator is enabled to control and develop services more efficiently and effectively as a result. More importantly, new services can be placed quickly into the network and services can be customized to the consumer’s preferences.
Top Players Overview:
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Juniper Networks
- Nokia Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Orange S.A.
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Colt Technology Services
- Itential Sandvine
- Netcracker Inc.
Key Market Driver –
- Rising market of network devices due to growing need of network based applications
- Technological advancement in Next Generation Network (NGT) and Voice over IP services
Key Market Restraint –
- Lack of skilled professionals to efficiently operate AI-based networking solutions may hamper the market growth
Continuously Rising Demand for Cloud Computing Platforms to Boost the Market
Cloud computing solutions, particularly Internet of Things (IoT) applications, are seeing an exponential rise in demand across industries. For example, according to an analysis by Capgemini, after Harley-Davidson shifted to a fully IoT-enabled production structure, the company reported an overall profit rise of 3 to 4%. This bodes well for the global intelligent network market growth as increased profitability will accentuate the economic viability of the IN systems. As more companies install next generation technologies such as IoT and AI, networks will get denser and the global intelligent network market size will expand.
North America to Occupy a Significant Position; Asia-Pacific to Chart Fastest Growth
Regionally, North America is expected to lead the global intelligent network market from a revenue standpoint. This is primarily owing to the presence of leading market players that are increasing their investments in research and development and the rising adoption of cloud-based solutions in the region. Asia-Pacific is projected to showcase the fastest growth at an impressive CAGR on account growing installation rates of IoT, AI, and other IN systems by small and medium enterprises. Government initiatives, such as China’s ICT Governance Regime, India’s Digital India campaign, and so on, are also expected to benefit the global intelligent network market in the near future.
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/intelligent-network-market-100759
Key Segmental Overview:
- By Application
- Information Cognition
- Traffic Prediction and Classification
- Resource Management
- Network Adoption
- Performance Prediction
- Configuration Extrapolation
- By End-User
- Telecom Service Providers
- Cloud Service Providers
- Managed Network Service Providers
- By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Key Industry Developments
- August, 2018 – Itential, a provider of intelligent network automation, launched Itential 6.0., a modern network automation system. This solution have the abilities to support various data models with DevOps tools and controllers.
- October 2017 – Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., launched All-intelligent network to use the power of ultra-broadband. The company develops intelligent and superfast ultra-broadband networks. This innovation was completed with an aim to help carriers address upcoming encounters developed by industry uncertainties, and attain new development in the B2B, B2C, and B2H divisions.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/intelligent-network-market-100759
Major Table of Content for Intelligent Network Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Intelligent Network Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Intelligent Network Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Intelligent Network Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Intelligent Network Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Intelligent Network Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Intelligent Network Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Other Exclusive Reports:
Smart Gas Meter Market 2021 – Industry Size, Share, Dynamics, Status, Outlook and Opportunities: 2026
Inverter Duty Motor Market 2021 – Industry Size, Share, Dynamics, Status, Outlook and Opportunities: 2026
Big Data in Manufacturing Industry 2021 Global Trends, Key Company Profiles, Share, Growth, Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast To 2026
Industry 4.0 Market 2021 Global Trends, Key Company Profiles, Share, Growth, Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast To 2026
Gaming Console Market 2021 – Industry Size, Share, Dynamics, Status, Outlook and Opportunities: 2027
Smart Label Market 2021 – Industry Size, Share, Dynamics, Status, Outlook and Opportunities: 2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245