The global laser technology market size is expected to reach USD 15.99 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. The increasing integration of laser technologies in semiconductor optoelectronic devices such as LDs & LEDs, and ultrashort pulse laser will have a tremendous impact on the market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Laser Technology Market Share, Size & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Laser Type (Solid State Laser, Liquid Laser, Gas Laser, and Others), By Application (Optical Communication, Laser Processing, and Others), By Industry (IT and Telecom, Electronics and Semiconductor, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The market size stood at USD 11.30 billion in 2019.
Request Sample PDF brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/laser-technology-market-104483
The occurrence of coronavirus has exerted massive economic stress on sectors in various countries. We understand that this health emergency has negatively impacted various sectors across the globe. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly infectious virus. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. More or less, nearly every sector is estimated to be impacted by this pandemic.
We are perpetually working on our reports to help uplift businesses in this crucial time. Our expertise and experience can offer enormous benefits to help regain this global pandemic.
The report on the laser technology market highlights:
- Excellent insights into the market
- Systematic data with detailed analysis
- Market dynamics and aspects demonstrating the development
- Meticulous information about vital players in the market
- Procured statistics about dominant regions
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
The Report Lists the Key Companies in the Laser Technology Market:
- Coherent, Inc. (California, United States)
- Access Laser Company (Washington, United States)
- Lumenis Ltd. (Tsafon, Israel)
- IPG Photonics Corporation (Massachusetts, United States)
- The TRUMPF Group (Ditzingen, Germany)
- Lumentum Holdings Inc. (California, United States)
- Corning Incorporated (New York, United States)
- Jenoptik AG (Jena, Germany)
- Novanta Inc. (Massachusetts, United States)
- Lumibird (Lannion, France)
- LaserStar Technologies Corporation (Florida, United States)
- Epilog Corporation (Colorado, United States)
- Han’s Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd. (Guangdong, China)
- MKS Instruments, Inc. (Massachusetts, United States)
- Gravotech Engineering Pvt Ltd (Maharashtra, India)
- The 600 Group PLC (Heckmondwike, England)
- eurolaser GmbH (Luneburg, Germany)
- Bystronic Laser (Niederonz, Switzerland)
- Toptica Photonics (Bayern, Germany)
- Photonics Industries Inc. (New York, United States)
- Solaris Laser S.A. (Warszawa, Poland)
- Optotek d. o. o. (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
Have Any Query? Speak To Analyst: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/laser-technology-market-104483
Demand for Aesthetic Procedures to Augment Growth
The growing acceptance of Laser Technology Market in the medical industry is expected to boost the growth of the market. Medical laser therapy is an intensive and non-invasive procedure to treat tissues and offers quick healing without discoloration or scarring. It finds applications in dermatology, urology, ophthalmology, and dentistry, and others. The growing demand for medical lasers and non-invasive therapies in the treatment of numerous diseases will subsequently boost the growth of the market. Furthermore, the growing inclination towards aesthetic procedures will improve the prospects of the Laser Technology Market.
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), in 2018, the American population spent more than USD 16.7 billion on various aesthetic procedures such as dermal resurfacing, body contouring, acne prevention, and others. Besides, the introduction of innovative aesthetics by major companies can have a tremendous impact on the global market. For instance, in October 2019, NY Laser Outlet launched the NYLO Aesthetics division offer the latest innovation in medical laser technology and non-invasive aesthetic. The aim is to broaden the innovative NYLO Aesthetics product portfolio, including JetPeel, Reshape, Horizon, EmCyte Pure PRP, and Ready Medical across the U.S.
Get Your Customized Laser Technology Market Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/laser-technology-market-104483
Table Of Content Laser Technology Market Report:
1.1. Definition, By Segment
1.2. Research Methodology/Approach
1.3. Data Sources
2 Key Takeaways
3 Laser Technology Market Dynamics
3.1. Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
3.2. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends
3.3. Impact of COVID-19
3.3.1. Short-term Impact
3.3.2. Long-term Impact
4 Competition Landscape
4.1. Business Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4.2. Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
4.3. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4. Global Market Share Analysis and Matrix, 2019
5 Key Laser Technology Market Insights and Strategic Recommendations
6. Profiles of Key Players (Would be provided for 10 players only)
6.1.1. Key Management
6.1.2. Headquarters etc.
6.2. Offerings/Business Segments
6.3. Key Details (Key details are subjected to data availability in public domain and/or on paid databases)
6.3.1. Employee Size
6.3.2. Key Financials
22.214.171.124. Past and Current Revenue
126.96.36.199. Gross Margin
188.8.131.52. Geographical Share
184.108.40.206. Business Segment Share
6.4. Recent Developments
July 2020: Lumenis Ltd. introduced a next-gen and patented MOSES platform – “MOSES 2.0”. The aim is to provide cost-effectiveness, higher patient satisfaction, better surgical outcomes, and others.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the Laser Technology Market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Medical Lighting Technologies Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the Laser Technology Market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest Laser Technology Marketshare?
Quick Buy – Laser Technology Market Report:
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245