“Learning Management System” (LMS) is a term used to describe a software platform that facilitates an organization to manage and deliver e-learning programs to its employees. These systems can be deployed in the field of education where they can enable remote learning for students who cannot access conventional educational infrastructure. Thus, the main objective of LMS solutions is to enhance learning and strengthen existing capacities of individuals and organizations.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/learning-management-system-market-101376
- D2L Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Saba Software Inc.
- Upside Learning Solutions
- Oracle Corporation.
The global learning management system market is projected to attain USD 29,742.0 mn in terms of market valuation by 2026, a four-fold jump from its current valuation at USD 7206.7 mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights has come out with a report, titled Learning Management System Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Component (Solution, Services), By Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud),By Organization Size (SME’s, Large Enterprises), By End User (Academic, Corporate) and Geography forecast till 2026”, in which a detailed analysis of trends and factors that will develop and influence the market is contained. The report predicts the learning management system market to exhibit an impressive 19.1% CAGR during the forecast period.
Learning Management System Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Rise of Digital Media to Propel the Demand for On-Demand Content
Digital media players, such as Netflix and Hulu, are delivering on-demand content to users. Tailoring content for individual consumers requires high grade learning management systems such as Machine Learning (ML). ML and AI together enable companies to engage in predictive analysis of consumer behavior and make recommendations customized to the consumer’s needs. The rising usage of digital media will spur the global learning management system market revenue, especially with increasing penetration of smartphones, laptops, and tablets all over the world.
However, factors such as high cost of AI and ML tools and lack of accessibility to modern technology in low-income countries may limit the global learning management system market growth.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/learning-management-system-market-101376
1. By Component
- Consulting Services
- Implementation Services
- Support Services
2. By Deployment
3. By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
4. By End-User
- Higher Education
- IT and Telecom
- Energy and Utilities
5. By Region
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of Learning Management System Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Increasing Attention to Innovation to Characterize Market Competition till 2026
Major companies are espousing different strategies to gain an edge in the global learning management system market. Most of the competitors are increasing their investment in innovation and launching novel products. For example, in June 2019, Pune-based Upside Learning launched an eBook to help organizations resolve their compliance training issues. Similarly, D2L launched the updated version of Brightspace called ‘Indigo’ as a cloud-based learning portal which enhances the ability of employees to learn from their own experiences.
Order Complete Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101376
August 2019: Absorb Software Inc., a learning management system provider has acquired eLogic Learning a company based in Tampa, Florida. eLogic Learning says that its learning management tools could reach 5 million users across the globe every month. As per this, acquisition Absorb Software Inc. claims to serve more than 1,000 active customers with 225 employees across eight offices.
May 2019: D2L launched ‘Indigo’ the updated version of Brightspace a cloud-based learning platform that motivates employees to drive their own learning experiences.
March 2019: Cornerstone launched Express Class a tool that allows managers to quickly create and administer informal and prompt training under the Cornerstone Learning Management System.
Queries Addressed In The Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
North America to Exhibit High Revenue Generation; Asia-Pacific to Follow
North America generated a revenue of USD 3306.6 mn in 2018 in the global learning management system market. Rising adoption of IoT in various industries and growing demand for e-learning platforms for deeper employee engagement are factors that will drive the market in North America. Asia-Pacific, too, generated a substantial revenue of USD 1437.4 mn in 2018. The sales graph is expected to climb till 2026 as India and China are increasingly adopting cloud-based technologies. In Europe, the market will primarily be driven by UK and Germany where LMS technology is being utilized by small and medium businesses. Emerging markets in Latin America and the Middle East and Africa are expected to expand the global learning management system market size till 2026.
Integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools with E-Learning to Drive the Global Learning Management System Market Growth
Artificial Intelligence technology is gaining momentum with growing adoption across industries. E-learning platforms are also being increasingly adopted by organizations to deliver effective and efficient learning tools to employees and students. The global learning management system market benefits from the integration of these two technologies owing to the dual advantages that they offer. For example, an AI-based e-learning platform can help learners to ask real-time questions to the AI machine and receive immediate answers. This integration can also serve a social purpose. For instance, Microsoft’s Seeing AI is an application that can describe the world to blind people.
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/learning-management-system-market-101376
Key Features of Learning Management System Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Table of Content
6. Key Insights
5.1. Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
5.2. Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
6. Global Learning Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
7. North America Learning Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Learning Management System Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
7.2.1. By Component (Value)
8. Europe Learning Management System Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1. Key Findings / Summary
8.2. Key Policies and Regulations
8.3. Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
8.3.1. By Component (Value)
188.8.131.52.1. Consulting Services
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information & Technology” Industry)
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]