LEDs are the most reliable and efficient video walls and are gaining immense popularity owing to their ability to delivering seamless and high-quality images. Visual displays have come a long way and in the retail space, video walls are largely used at feature displays. The rising technological advancements in creating video walls via LED is expected to drive the global LED video wall market between 2018 and 2026. These video walls are highly reliable, offer high brightness levels, and high-quality visuals. The demand for “LED video wall” controller is likely to increase in educational institutions, banking and financial institution (BFSI), media and advertisement, transportation, and sports, thereby increasing the LED video wall market size. Now, LED displays integrated with micro LED technology can offer better energy efficiency, contrast, and response times, which is likely to drive the LED video wall market growth.
Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/led-video-wall-market-100858
Samsung’s Launch of The Wall Luxury to offer a Seamless Entertainment Experience
As per the report, some of the major players operating in the global LED video wall market include:
- Toshiba Corporation
- Electronic Displays, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics
- Shenzhen Unilumin Group Co. Ltd
- Planar Systems
- Panasonic Corporation
- Leyard Optoelectronic Co., Ltd.
- NEC Corporation
- LG Electronics
- Daktronics Inc.
- Barco NV
- Delphi Display Systems, Inc
- Lighthouse Technologies, Ltd
Increasing Improvements in Infrastructural Activities to Enable Growth in Asia Pacific
From a geographical standpoint, the LED video wall market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a higher rate over the forecast period. The growth is attributable to the increasing demand for LED video wall across stadiums, clubs, grounds, and public places. The demand is increasing especially in places with high resolution and better visual effects. Another factor driving the market is increasing implementation of advertising technologies in Asia Pacific. Furthermore, rising developments in infrastructural activities, especially in developing countries are propelling growth in the market.
The market in North America is expected to register considerable growth owing to the rising investments in advertising. This, in turn, is fuelling demand for LED video walls. As per the report, North America is expected to hold a considerable part of the global LED video wall market share.
Order Complete Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100858
1. By Service Type
2. By Deployment
3. By End Use
- Educational Institution
- Transportation & Logistics
- Banking & Financial Institution
- Media & Advertising
- Sports & Entertainment
4. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Fortune Business Insights offers a detailed overview of the global market in a report, titled “LED Video Wall Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Service Type (Installation, Repairing/Maintenance, Rental), By Deployment (Outdoor, Indoor), By End-Use (Educational Institution, Transportation & Logistics, Banking & Financial Institution, Media & Advertising, Sports & Entertainment, Retail, Auditorium, Others) and Geography Forecast Till 2026.” The report consists of a detailed overview of the market and reviewing market drivers, opportunities, market dynamics, threats, and competitive landscape. The report offers information on different segments along with their growth rate and size.
LED video wall Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Use of LED Video Wall Technology in Defence Operations to Boost the Market
The adoption of LED video wall technology is expected to increase owing to the need for data sharing, training, and strategizing among teams. All these activities can be displayed on the video wall just with the swipe of a finger. Military centers such as war rooms, civil defense command centers, briefing centers among others adopt this technology to display critical information.
The demand for LED video wall panels is likely to increase in transportation and logistics. With the help of these walls, logistics companies can view as well as control the entire distribution network. A LED video wall can help to enhance the efficiency and increase productivity by ensuring timely and accurate flow of information to people.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Queries Addressed In Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
Several companies are putting efforts to develop innovative products and stay ahead of the competition. This, as a result, will impact the LED video wall market revenue. Some of the recent industry developments are mentioned below:
March 2020: ViewSonic partnered with an industry leader in delivering video wall technology called Hiperwall to offer cutting-edge display solutions to businesses.
April 2020: Daktronics partnered with Dimensional Innovations or DI to expand its product portfolio. The company aims to offer LED video displays to the University of Connecticut. Both the companies have developed three LED video displays and will be mounted at different locations on the campus.
June 2020: Samsung announced the launch of a micro-LED screen called The Wall Luxury at InfoComm in Florida. The screen can be customized to any size and offers an unrivalled picture quality.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/led-video-wall-market-100858
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the LED video wall market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various LED video wall market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the LED video wall market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global LED video wall market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- LED video wall Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Table of Content
5. Global LED Video Walls Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1.Key Findings / Summary
5.2. LED video wall Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
5.2.1.By Type (Value)
126.96.36.199.Direct View LED Video Walls
188.8.131.52.Indoor LED Video Walls
184.108.40.206.Blended Projection Video Walls Systems
5.2.2.By Location (Value)
5.2.3.By Application (Value)
220.127.116.11.Media & Advertising
18.104.22.168.Sports & Entertainment
22.214.171.124.Other (Museums, etc.)
5.2.4.By Geography (Value)
126.96.36.199.Middle East and Africa
6. North America LED Video Walls Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1.Key Findings / Summary
6.2. LED video wall Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
6.2.1.By Type (Value)
188.8.131.52.Direct View LED Video Walls
184.108.40.206.Indoor LED Video Walls
220.127.116.11.Blended Projection Video Walls Systems
6.2.2.By Location (Value)
6.2.3.By Application (Value)
18.104.22.168.Media & Advertising
22.214.171.124.Sports & Entertainment
126.96.36.199.Other (Museums, etc.)
6.2.4.By Country (Value)
7. Europe LED Video Walls Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1.Key Findings / Summary
7.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
7.2.1.By Type (Value)
188.8.131.52.Direct View LED Video Walls
184.108.40.206.Indoor LED Video Walls
220.127.116.11.Blended Projection Video Walls Systems
7.2.2.By Location (Value)
7.2.3.By Application (Value)
18.104.22.168.Media & Advertising
22.214.171.124.Sports & Entertainment
126.96.36.199.Other (Museums, etc.)
7.2.4.By Country (Value)
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information & Technology” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]