Fortune Business Insights identifies various growth opportunities offered by the market for generating higher revenues. The increasing internet penetration worldwide is fueling the demand in the Manufacturing Operation Management market. The benefits of this application includes optimization and standardization of processes, improvement in asset utilization and minimization of lead-times. This, coupled with the rise in production visibility and improvement in response time are factors propelling growth in the global manufacturing operation management market.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/manufacturing-operation-management-market-100333
The surging demand for paperless manufacturing is boosting the global manufacturing operation management market, predicts Fortune Business Insights in their new study. The study is titled, “Manufacturing Operation Management Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Process (Data Processing, Data Interpretation, Data Acquisition, Data Triangulation), By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), By End Users (Mining, Oil & Gas and others) and Geography Forecast till 2025.”
Demand for Increased Production Visibility to Help Market Gain Momentum
Various factors are responsible for the growth of the manufacturing operations management market. For instance, the market is expected to gain from the rising penetration of the internet in business development and management. Demand for paperless transactions and other beneficiaries such as quality management, inventory planning, sequencing process is also among key factors driving the market.
Top Players List:
- Invensys PLC
- Schneider Electric
Integration of internet of things with the system is a major factor anticipated to fuel the demand in the market during the forecast period 2018-2025. Additionally, the rising adoption of e-financial services is expected to boost the global market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/manufacturing-operation-management-market-100333
- By Component
- By Application
- Employer Management
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Quality Process Management
- Inventory Management
- Process and Production Intelligence
- By Industry Vertical
- Industrial Equipment
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Food and Beverages
- Consumer Goods
- Aerospace and Defence
- By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
However, the market may face certain challenges such as high cost of system software installation and slow upgradation of these software. This, coupled with the lack of skilled professionals to maintain efficiency of the software product may hamper market growth in the coming years.
Nevertheless, ongoing research and development on software upgrades, and use of automation solutions with the help of Internet of Things will help the market gain momentum during the forecast duration.
Key Industry Developments
- March 2018: ABB Ltd. integrated their whole manufacturing operation plants with ERP solution enabled with set of AI standard interfaces (ODBC, OLE DB). This integration would provide reduction in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and allows the data to transmit in its original form, eliminating the need to replicate data, reducing cost and improving reliability.
- December 2018: Emerson Electric Co., acquired iSolutions Inc. with an aim to offer optimized data management solutions for their manufacturing sector. This acquisition would help both the organizations with industrial-IoT automation tools to make data-driven production and operational decisions based on the analysis of real-time understandings from manufacturing units.
Pre Book Manufacturing Operation Management Market Report @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100333
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]