Rising technical innovations in the oil and gas sector are expected to propel growth in the global microseismic monitoring market. The above information was provided by Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “MicroSeismic Monitoring Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Process (Data Processing, Data Interpretation, Data Acquisition, Data Triangulation), By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), By End Users (Mining, Oil & Gas and others) and Geography Forecast till 2025.” As per the report, recent technical innovations fostering high adoption of AI algorithms and cloud-based services will bode well for the global market. In addition to this, the rising implementation of industrial IoT services in oil and gas and mining production is expected to enable growth in the market.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/micro-seismic-monitoring-market-100338
Major Segments Mentioned:
- By Process
- Data Processing
- Data Interpretation
- Data Acquisition
- Data Triangulation
- By Component
- By End Users
- Oil & Gas
- Energy and Utilities
- Health care
- By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/micro-seismic-monitoring-market-100338
Presence of Schlumberger Ltd and Other Leading Players in North America Encourages the Growth in the Region
From a geographical standpoint, North America is expected to lead the global micro seismic monitoring market in the coming years. An increasing number of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in this region is the primary factor driving the market. For instance, Schlumberger acquired 48 organizations between 2017 and 2018 in the U.S. These companies are primarily operating in micro seismic monitoring technology. Also, the presence of some leading players such as ESG Solutions, Schlumberger Limited, and others is likely to lead the market by 2025. Other regions such as Asia Pacific are also anticipated to grow in the forecast years.
Top Players List:
- Geospace Technologies
- ION Geophysical
- LANDTECH GEOPHYSICS LIMITED
- Weir-Jones Group
- Fairfield Geotechnologies.
Rising use of micro seismic monitoring technology in environmental engineering is expected to boost the global micro seismic monitoring market. This will further help to evaluate the location of underground rock fractures in real-time.
Rising use of hardware especially in mining and oil & gas sectors is expected to be another leading factor enabling growth in the market. Hardware includes cables, sensors, accelerometers, and geophones. The micro seismic hydraulic fracturing helps to improve the artificial fracture geometry and monitor heavy rock ruptures. Furthermore, micro seismic monitoring mining is widely used to monitor reservoirs and domestic mining production. All the above mentioned benefits are expected to increase the adoption of micro seismic monitoring services during the forecast years.
Contrary to this, lack of experts who have the technical know-how about operating the seismological processes may restrict the market.
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/micro-seismic-monitoring-market-100338
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Major Table of Content for Micro Seismic Monitoring Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Micro Seismic Monitoring Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- North America Micro Seismic Monitoring Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014- 2025
- Europe Micro Seismic Monitoring Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Asia Pacific Micro Seismic Monitoring Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- The Middle East and Africa Micro Seismic Monitoring Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Latin America Micro Seismic Monitoring Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Key Industry Developments
- October 2018– Hart Energy introduced Real-Time ‘Meat Thermometer’, an AI based algorithm that provides cutting-edge micro seismic technology. This technology offers end user to upgrade micro seismic monitoring measures for increasing production and develop their mining & production operations.
Pre Book Micro Seismic Monitoring Market Report @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100338
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]