The global Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) market size is expected to attain appreciable growth owing to the growing applications of the services in commercial and personal communications, states Fortune Business Insights™ in an upcoming report, titled, “Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) market size, share & industry analysis, By Service (Voice, Data), By Application (Land Mobile Satellite Service, Aeronautical Mobile Satellite Service, Maritime Mobile Satellite Service), By Industry (Oil and Gas, Media and Entertainment, Transportation, Aviation, Defense) and regional forecast 2020-2027.” The report further explains the utilization of MSS services in private organizations and government agencies in order to upgrade their communication and navigation systems.
To get to know more about the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market, please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/mobile-satellite-services-mss-market-103743
A List of Key Manufacturers Operating In the Global Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market:
- Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Echostar Corporation
- Viasat, Inc.
- Iridium Communications Inc.
- Hughes Network Systems LLC
Businesses across the world are seeking recovery due to the growing challenges amid the COVID-19 pandemic such as restrictions on working capacity and partial lockdowns. Shutdown of production units worldwide has affected the global Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) industry, due to which various projects have been delayed. At Fortune Business Insights, we are delivering comprehensive market reports that will help you find solutions to the various challenges that have occurred due to the crises.
Highlights of the Report:
The report comprises segmentation of the market on the basis of product, type, consumption, distribution channel, and region, based on which, we made a list of companies and conducted a detailed analysis of their financial positions, product portfolios, and growth strategies. Our next step included study of core competencies of the key players and their market share to anticipate the degree of competition. Bottom-up procedure was conducted to arrive at the overall size of the market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/mobile-satellite-services-mss-market-103743
- In February 2020, Telstra, an Australian communications provider, launched 5G mmWave with 26GHz spectrum band with Ericsson. The mmWave can be successfully scaled and tested as well as integrated for commercial mobile network.
- In December 2019, Apple Inc. started working on satellite services to provide internet facility to its devices. In addition, the company is focusing on leveraging communication satellites to improve its navigation applications.
1. By Service
2. By Application
- Land Mobile Satellite Service
- Aeronautical Mobile Satellite Service
- Maritime Mobile Satellite Service
3. By Industry
- Oil and Gas
- Media and Entertainment
- Other (Mining)
4. By Geography
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
Drivers & Restraints-
Growing Usage of Satellite Communication System for Emergency Purposes to Drive Growth
The world is experiencing an increase in the frequency of natural disasters. These disasters are responsible for huge economic loss and claim nearly 60,000 deaths per year across the globe. Mobile satellite services could be the solution to prevent the loss. Deployment of satellite communication systems in disaster prone areas could help save lives as their communication is not disrupted by damage from disasters.
Increasing usage of satellite communication systems as an emergency communication network will increase the demand for mobile satellite services. This is expected to drive the growth of the global mobile satellite services market. In addition, mobile satellite services are used in several countries to provide data on the occurrence of disasters. This is expected to further drive the growth.
Major Table of Content For Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market Insights and Forecast, 2027
- North America Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Europe Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Asia Pacific Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Middle East and Africa Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Latin America Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market Insights and Forecast, 2027
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information & Technology” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]