The global mobile virtual network operators market is anticipated to report a CAGR of 7.8% between 2018 and 2025 with a rapid increase in the number of mobile phone users. Key insights into this fast-growing market have been shared by Fortune Business Insights in its report, titled “Mobile Virtual Network Operators” Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Operational Model (Reseller MVNO, Service Provider MVNO, Full MVNO), Service Type (Postpaid, Prepaid), Subscriber (Business, Individual/Residential) and Geography Forecast till 2025”.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/mobile-virtual-network-operators-market-100076
Expanding Customer Base and Increasing Digitization to Fuel the Market
With steadily advancing wireless network technology, mobile virtual network operators are able to provide services at even lower prices which have expanded their customer base significantly. Rising costs of network services of large companies like AT & T are pushing consumers to switch to mobile virtual network operators. For example, the Verge recently reported that AT & T more than doubled its fee mid-2018. This has increased the global mobile virtual network operators’ market size and it is expected to grow in the forecast period. Moreover, many mobile virtual network operators are designing plans and schemes for international students, tourists, and other diaspora. For example, the UK-based Lycamobile specifically offers low-cost international calling, messaging, and data plans across Europe and parts of Africa, the USA, and Australia.
Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Key Players to Drive the Market
- Affinity Cellular
- FRiENDi Mobile
- Globecomm Systems Inc.
- AMERICA MOVIL SAB DE CV (Tracfone Wireless Inc.)
- Project FI (Google LLC)
- T-Mobile US, Inc.
- Verizon Wireless
- Virgin Mobile.
- Comcast Corporation
Order full Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100076
The market was valued at US$ 62.5 Bn in 2017 and is likely to reach US$ 113.9 by 2025. Mobile virtual network operators are small cell phone carriers (for example, Boost Mobile, Metro) that use the network of a larger carrier such as Verizon or AT & T. The difference between the two is that the small carriers use the cell towers built by the big carriers to provide service. The big carriers build, operate, and maintain their own cell towers; the small carriers use these towers and since they do not have to build or maintain any infrastructure, they can offer services at cheaper rates.
1. By Operational Model
- Reseller MVNO
- Service Provider MVNO
- Full MVNO
2. By Service Type
3. By Subscriber
4. By Region
- North America (S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
The increasing digitization of services such as banking and the growing popularity of e-commerce is expected to further fuel the global mobile virtual network operators market till 2025. Rising adoption of technology in both developed and developing countries for efficient service delivery augurs well for the global mobile virtual network operators market. For example, e-banking and mobile banking are becoming popular as they allow consumers to operate their bank accounts from their home. These factors combined are expected to propel the market revenue to USD 113.9 billion by the end of 2025.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/mobile-virtual-network-operators-market-100076
Slow Data Speed Makes Growth a Bumpy Ride for Overall Market
While mobile virtual network operators offer a lot of advantages to customers, there are certain cons that can impede the smooth growth of the market. These can include slow data speeds, bad coverage outside of core areas, fewer phone purchase options, among others. For example, Lycamobile is notorious for frequent call drops and loss of network in many areas in the UK and Ireland. These issues can make a potential customer to think twice before paying for the service. This is especially true in the case of international students who need to make frequent calls to their home countries. Such factors can limit the growth of the global mobile virtual network operators market.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Mobile Virtual Network Operators Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Asia Pacific to Hold a Commanding Market Position
Regionally, Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR in the global mobile virtual network operators market during the forecast period. The region has already generated a market revenue of USD 18.2 billion in 2017 and will keep rising till 2025. The market is Asia-Pacific is to be led mainly by India and China where digitization of services is rapidly rising. Furthermore, government policies and programs are being formulated on the basis of technology. For example, the promotion of cashless transactions in India has led to a surge in virtual payment systems such as Google Pay and Paytm. These developments bode well for the market as its size will increase with increasing mobile phone and internet penetration in the region.
- April 2019: Ooredoo Oman and FRiENDi mobile, part of the Virgin Mobile Middle East & Africa group have announced their partnership in a long-term agreement the FRiENDi mobile user will receive state-of-the-art 4G Supernet network of Ooredoo Oman from the first half of May 2019.
- November 2018: Google’s multiplying on its versatile services with an end goal to develop endorsers: It’s rebranded Project Fi to Google Fi and extended the services to help various of devices. Google Fi is Google’s Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) administration that offers plans that utilizes the best accessible Wi-Fi network.
Queries Addressed In Mobile Virtual Network Operators Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/mobile-virtual-network-operators-market-100076
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various Mobile Virtual Network Operators market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the Mobile Virtual Network Operators market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global Mobile Virtual Network Operators market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Mobile Virtual Network Operators Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Table of Content
5.Global Mobile Virtual Network Operators Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Operational Model (US$ Bn)
5.2.2.Service Provider MVNO
5.3. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Service Type (US$ Bn)
5.4. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Subscriber (US$ Bn)
5.5. Market Analysis,Insights and Forecast – By Geography (US$ Bn)
5.5.4.Middle East and Africa
6.North America MVNO Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Operational Model (US$ Bn)
6.2.2.Service Provider MVNO
6.3. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Service Type (US$ Bn)
6.4. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Subscriber (US$ Bn)
6.5. Market Analysis,Insights and Forecast – By Country (US$ Bn)
7. Europe Mobile Virtual Network Operators Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Operational Model (US$ Bn)
7.2.2.Service Provider MVNO
7.3. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Service Type (US$ Bn)
7.4. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Subscriber (US$ Bn)
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information & Technology” Industry)
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245