The Australian government passed a data retention law in the year 2017, which says that all the telecommunication companies should manage and save the user data for minimum of 2 years. This is compelling for companies to adopt modular data center solutions. The above information was shared by Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Modular Data Center Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Fully Fabricated, Partial Fabricated, Micro Data Centres), By Functional (Power, Cooling, I.T.), By Deployment (Large Size Data Center, Mid-Size/Small Size Data Centre), By End-Use (IT & Telecom, BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy & Power, Government & Defence), and Geography Forecast till 2026.” Modular data centers are flexible, scalable, and easily deployable. Moreover, modular data center systems have the ability to effectively deploy anywhere in an organization. The systems help to reduce the complexities and offer optimum effectiveness by speeding up the operation process.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/modular-data-center-market-100504
Key Market Driver –
- Growth in 5G technology, penetration of big data and IoT market
- Increasing application areas of digital services sites and social media platforms
Key Market Restraint –
- Need to obtain authorization from concerned government authority for using modular data center systems and rising cyber-crimes involving risk in handling confidential company data risks
The modular data center market growth is driven by the rising adoption of big data solutions across industries such as manufacturing, information technology, and others. IT sector focusses on energy-efficient and portable infrastructure facilities, which drives the market. In addition to this, several companies are implementing containerized and prefabricated facilities to streamline their IT operations and enhance performance. With the proliferation of digitization, several businesses across the world are planning to adopt data centers. Influenced by these factors, the global modular data center market size is likely to increase in the forthcoming years.
Top Players Overview:
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Cannon Technologies Ltd.
- Eaton Corporation
- Dell Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Baselayer Technology LLC
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/modular-data-center-market-100504
Shift from Brick and Mortar to Modular Data Centers to Fulfil Customer’s New Requirements
Huawei Technologies launches an advanced cloud modular data center in South Africa in 2019. Recently, the company opened a new AI-backed data center switch. These launches are made with an objective to reduce latency to near zero and optimize the overall performance. With the ever-changing needs of customers, several companies are focussing to develop advanced modular data centers to ensure faster deployment, improved efficiency, and better scalability.
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/modular-data-center-market-100504
Key Segmental Overview:
- By Type
- Fully Fabricated
- Partial Fabricated
- MicroData Centres
- By Functional
- By Deployment
- Large Size Data Centre
- Mid-Size / Small Size Data Centre
- By End-Use
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Power
- Government & Defence
- By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa
Major Table of Content For Modular Data Center Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Modular Data Center Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Modular Data Center Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Modular Data Center Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Modular Data Center Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Modular Data Center Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Modular Data Center Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]