The global online payment market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Online Payment Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Payment Type (Mobile Payment, Online Banking, and Digital Wallet), By Industry (Media & Entertainment, Retail, BFSI, Food & Beverages, IT &Telecom, Transportation, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other online payment market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of all the online payment providers operating in the global market. They are as follows:
- com Co Ltd. (Hangzhou China)
- Adyen (Amsterdam Netherlands)
- American Express Co. (New York USA)
- ACI Worldwide Inc. (Florida USA)
- JPMorgan Chase & Co (New York USA)
- Facebook Inc. (California USA)
- MasterCard Incorporated (New York USA)
- Apple Inc. (New York USA)
- Amazon Inc. (Washington USA)
- PayPal, Inc. (California USA)
- Visa, Inc. (California USA)
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- Which segment is set to lead the market?
- How will the COVID-19 pandemic affect the market?
- Which companies would generate the highest revenue?
- What are the market dynamics, drivers, and hindrances?
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Adoption of Online Payment Platforms by Retail Industry will Boost Growth
The retail industry is considered to be one of the major contributors to the online payment market growth as it is adopting such platforms rapidly. The main aim behind this is to gather consumer data, such as the intervals of shopping, preferences, and their most purchased items. They are further utilizing such data to deliver personalized customer services. Starbucks, for instance, introduced its this payment app for customers where they can choose food and beverages and pay for the same directly from their bank accounts. Besides, the company started offering services, such as loyalty points and discount codes for enhancing customer engagement.
For More Information Get Sample PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/online-payment-market-103417
Regional Analysis for Online Payment Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Online Payment Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Online Payment Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Online Payment Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245