Fortune Business Insights offers a detailed overview of the global market in a report, titled The global risk analytics market size is anticipated to witness significant growth on account of the increasing demand for risk mitigation to secure data from malicious attacks. Risk analytics Market is a part of risk management that helps to examine the investment portfolios, security issues, information technology, and other crucial aspects of a company and scrutinizes the risks associated with taking business-related decisions. A recent report by Fortune Business Insights titled, “Risk Analytics Market Size, Share and Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Software, Services), By Application (Financial Risk, Operational Risk, Compliance Risk, Strategic Risks, and Others), By Deployment (Cloud, On-Premise), By Enterprise Size (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises) By Industry (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), IT and Telecommunications, Healthcare, Retail, and Consumer Goods, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” estimated the market to rise from USD 22.18 billion earned in 2019 to rise at a CAGR of 12.2% and reach USD 54.95 billion by the end of 2027.
For more information Download Sample PDF Risk Analytics Market: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/risk-analytics-market-102975
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Risk Analytics Market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
The COVID-19 pandemic has not only impacted our lives on a personal level but also the world economy at large. International export and import transactions are at a standstill and the entire world economy seems to be lagging. However, with government support and following stringent emergency rules, we hope to soon overcome this bio war. We at Fortune Business Insights are offering a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on various markets for the benefit of market investors.
Key Players Risk Analytics Market:
- Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS)
- Recorded Future, Inc.
- Risk Edge Solutions
- AxiomSL, Inc.
- Verisk Analytics, Inc.
- Moody’s Analytics, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Other players
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
North America Generated Significant Revenue Owing to Increasing Acceptance of Risk Analytics Market Management Technologies by Various Industries
Geographically, North America earned USD 7.49 billion in 2019 and emerged dominant with the increasing adoption of software and services to protect crucial data. Besides this, the small and large enterprises are also adopting cybersecurity management services for improving the efficiency of their business, thereby aiding in the expansion of the regional market.
On the other side, the market in Asia Pacific is likely to gain impetus in the coming years on account of the advent of digital transformation, fewer cybersecurity practices in businesses, high internet access, and the increasing number of data violation cases. The increasing awareness about the importance of data protection is propelling the adoption of risk analytics market. Therefore, this region is likely to rise significantly in the forecast period.
Segmentation Of Risk Analytics Market:
- Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Tools
- GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) Software
- Risk Calculation Engine
- Scorecard and Visualization Tools
- Risk Monitoring and Strategic Planning
- Others (Portfolio Management, Operational Risk Management, Human Resource Risk Management, and others)
- Support and Maintenance
By Risk Type Application
- Financial Risk
- Operational Risk
- Compliance Risk
- Strategic Risks
- Others (Third-party Risk, Social and Economic Risks, and others)
By Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT and Telecommunications
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Energy and Utilities
- Others (Media and Entertainment, Construction, and others)
- North America (The U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Russia, and the Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and the Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and the Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and the Rest of Latin America)
Regional Analysis for Risk Analytics Market Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Risk Analytics Market Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Risk Analytics Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Risk Analytics Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
View Related Reports:
Document management services market size to reach USD 57.56 billion by 2027.
Linux operating system market size to reach USD 15.64 billion by 2027.
High Availability Server Market Analytics anticipated to reach US$ 48,010.0 Mn by 2026.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand current competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]