The global robotic sensors market is set to gain traction from the rising adoption of sensor-enabled collaborative robots by the manufacturing companies. They are trying to automate a wide range of operations, such as screw driving, quality inspection, and pick-&-place. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Robotic Sensors Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Light Sensor, Tactile Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Pressure Sensor, Navigation and Positioning Sensors, Proximity Sensor, Others), By End Use Industry (Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Chemicals, Consumer Electronics, Energy and Utility, Food and Beverages, Healthcare, Logistics and Transportation, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the market size was USD 1.64 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 3.44 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period.
For More Information Download Sample Copy @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/robotic-sensors-market-103688
COVID-19 to Affect Growth Positively Backed by High Demand from Hospitals
The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic has surged the demand for collaborative and humanoid robots across the globe, especially from the industrial and healthcare sectors. These robots are proving to be very helpful in hospitals and clinics for providing contact-free services. Hence, several manufacturers are investing hefty amounts of money in research and development activities to introduce novel robotic sensors. We are offering extensive reports to help you better understand the current scenario of the Robotic Sensors Market.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- Which segment is expected to dominate the Robotic Sensors Market?
- How will robotic sensors manufacturers increase their customer base?
- Will the COVID-19 pandemic affect the market severely in 2020?
- What are the current innovations and developments in the market?
Have Any Query? Speak To Analyst @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/robotic-sensors-market-103688
Table Of Content Robotic Sensors Market
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Methodology/Approach
- Data Sources
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Dynamics
3.1 Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
3.2 Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends
3.3 Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
4 Competition Landscape
- Business Strategies Adopted by Key Players
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Global Robotic Sensors Market Share Analysis and Matrix, 2019
5 Key Robotic Sensors Market Insights and Analysis, By Segments
6 Robotic Sensors Market Size Estimates and Forecasts (Quantitative Data), By Segments, 2016-2027
6.1 By Type (Value)
- Light Sensor
- Tactile Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Navigation and Positioning Sensors
- Proximity Sensor
- Others (Image Sensor, Acceleration Sensor, Sound Sensor etc.)
6.2 By End-use Industry (Value)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Energy and Utility
- Food and Beverages
- Logistics and Transportation
- Others (Process & Packaging, Media and Entertainment, Maritime etc.)
6.3 By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Drivers & Restraints-
Need for Safe & Smooth Operations in Warehouses to Spur Growth
Nowadays, autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) are being increasingly used in multiple warehouses worldwide. They are equipped with innovative software solutions and Robotic Sensors Market to better understand the delivery inventory and environment of the warehouses. Some of the most commonly used sensors in these robots are angel sensors, position sensors, and ultrasonic sensors. These robot sensors aid in generating accurate data on navigation direction, 3D orientation, gripper angle, and lift position in order to deliver safe and efficient operations. However, these sensors are not always accurate in capturing data from remote or distant locations. This factor may hinder the robotic sensors market growth in the near future.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the Robotic Sensors Market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Medical Lighting Technologies Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest Robotic Sensors Market share?
Purchase Report @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/103688
Key Players Aim to Gain Competitive Edge through New Product Launches
The major players present in the Robotic Sensors Market are conducting in-depth research and development activities to provide customization of their products, as well as to widen their existing product portfolios. Below are two latest industry developments:
- July 2020: FANUC Corporation introduced its new 3DV/600 Vision Sensor to strengthen and broaden its range of integrated image processing solutions. The new robotic sensor has an extended field of vision.
- July 2020: Doosan Robotics based in Korea launched six latest products including two types of the H Series and four types of the A Series. Both these ranges of products will help Doosan in gaining a competitive edge in several aspects, such as prices and performance.
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245