The global security analytics market size is projected to reach USD 28.55 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 24.3% during the forecast period. Frequent cyber-attacks and the resultant data breaches will be the central growth driver for this market, shares Fortune Business Insights™ in its recent report, titled “Security Analytics Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Solutions, and Services), By Application (Network Security Analytics, Web Security Analytics, Endpoint Security Analytics, and Application Security Analytics), By Vertical (BFSI, Government and Defense, IT and Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. In the past few years, as digitization of data picked up speed among private companies and governments, the threat of cyber-attacks has gotten correspondingly more magnified. Some of the most severe cyber-attacks have occurred in just the past couple of years. For example, in 2019, Facebook reported that between 419 million and 540 million of its records have been exposed as a result of data harvesting done by Cambridge Analytica in 2018. In the same year, Capital One, one of the largest financial institutions in the US, revealed that its firewalls were breached by a hacker and critical data was stolen. Such incidents have made adoption of efficient security analytics essential for enterprises and will propel the growth trajectory of the market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/security-analytics-market-102772
Security Analytics Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Security Analytics Market size by regions/country
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
According to the report, the value of the market stood at USD 5.05 billion in 2019. The report also contains the following:
- Detailed insights into the drivers, trends, and restraints shaping the market;
- In-depth evaluation of the all the market segments;
- Precise computation of relevant market figures and values; and
- Comprehensive analysis of the regional dynamics and competitive milieu of the market.
COVID-19 Outbreak to Spawn New Growth Opportunities
The coronavirus pandemic has forced people to practice social distancing and compelled organizations to provide work from home option to their employees. As a result, cloud-based applications are experiencing surging demand and teleconferencing has emerged as the most viable solution to maintain productivity of employees. However, excessive reliance on digital means to perform operations has exposed businesses to cyber threats. To counter this, many companies are offering analytics-driven security solutions to safeguard sensitive data. For instance, IBM partnered with a California-based company TruStar Technology to provide an intelligent management solution for enterprises, which is integrated with X-Force IRIS Intelligence, a security analytics tool tailored to manage COVID-19 threat intelligence. Thus, the market is likely to make significant gains if the pandemic continues its rampage and intensifies in the next few weeks.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Security Analytics Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth Security Analytics market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Order Complete Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102772
Rapid Technological Advancement to Augment the Market in North America
North America, with a revenue generation of USD 1.71 billion in 2019, is poised to lead the security analytics market share in the coming years owing active adoption of advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) across industries. Furthermore, both the US and Canada are home to some of the largest tech firms in the world, which gives this market a stable base to grow.
Exponential rise in the usage of mobile phones and the internet among populations in the developing countries of Asia-Pacific is expected to accelerate the growth of the market in the region. In Europe, the market will be mainly driven by the implementation of the General Data Protection Rules by the European Union (EU), which now makes it mandatory for organizations in the region to report data breaches.
Queries Addressed In Security Analytics Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
Introduction of Advanced Security Solutions to Energize the Market
The competitive landscape of this market is dominated by tech giants such as Cisco and IBM. These companies have the financial wherewithal to invest and develop advanced cyber-security solutions for various end-users. The smaller players, on the other hand, are engaged in broadening their offerings through mergers and collaborations.
- January 2020: RSA Security, the US-based network security expert, announced the commercial release and availability of the enhanced version of its RSA NetWitness Platform. The product is equipped with Machine Learning (ML) capabilities and advanced threat detection features, enabling enterprises to respond to threats in a timely manner.
- October 2019: Splunk Inc., the US-based software MNC, unveiled enhancements across its suite of security operations, powered by the company’s recently launched Splunk Mission Control solution. The suite will empower analysts to leverage data to efficient manage security throughout the lifecycle of any threat.
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/security-analytics-market-102772
1. By Component
- Professional Services
- Training and Education
- Support and Maintenance
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
2. By Application
- Network Security
- Web Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
3. By Vertical
- Banking, financial services and insurance
- Government and Defense
- IT and Telecommunication
- Energy and Utilities
- Others (Retail, Education, and Transportation)
4. By Region
- North America (the U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (the U.K., Germany, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the Security Analytics market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various Security Analytics market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the Security Analytics market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global Security Analytics market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/security-analytics-market-102772
List of Key Players Profiled in the Security Analytics Market Report:
- Splunk, Inc.
- Rapid7, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- FireEye, Inc.
- Broadcom, Inc.
- RSA Security LLC
- McAfee, LLC
- Huntsman Security
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc
Table of Content
5.Global Security Analytics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
5.1.Key Findings / Summary
5.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
5.2.1.By Component (Value)
184.108.40.206.1.2.Training and Education
220.127.116.11.1.3.Support and Maintenance
5.2.2.By Application (Value)
18.104.22.168.Network Security Analytics
22.214.171.124.Web Security Analytics
126.96.36.199.Endpoint Security Analytics
188.8.131.52.Application Security Analytics
5.2.3.By Vertical (Value)
184.108.40.206.Banking, financial services and insurance
220.127.116.11.Government and Defence
18.104.22.168.IT and Telecommunication
22.214.171.124.Energy and Utilities
126.96.36.199.Others (Retail, Education, and Transportation)
5.2.4.By Geography (Value)
188.8.131.52.Middle East and Africa
6.North America Security Analytics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
6.1.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
6.1.1.By Component (Value)
184.108.40.206.1.2.Training and Education
220.127.116.11.1.3.Support and Maintenance
6.1.2.By Application (Value)
18.104.22.168.Network Security Analytics
22.214.171.124.Web Security Analytics
126.96.36.199.Endpoint Security Analytics
188.8.131.52.Application Security Analytics
6.1.3.By Vertical (Value)
184.108.40.206.Banking, financial services and insurance
220.127.116.11.Government and Defence
18.104.22.168.IT and Telecommunication
22.214.171.124.Energy and Utilities
126.96.36.199.Others (Retail, Education, and Transportation)
6.1.4.By Country (Value)
7.Europe Security Analytics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
7.1.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
7.1.1.By Component (Value)
188.8.131.52.1.2.Training and Education
184.108.40.206.1.3.Support and Maintenance
7.1.2.By Application (Value)
220.127.116.11.Network Security Analytics
18.104.22.168.Web Security Analytics
22.214.171.124.Endpoint Security Analytics
126.96.36.199.Application Security Analytics
7.1.3.By Vertical (Value)
188.8.131.52.Banking, financial services and insurance
184.108.40.206.Government and Defence
220.127.116.11.IT and Telecommunication
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information & Technology” Industry)
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]