The global smart home market size is projected to reach USD 622.59 billion by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 29.3% during the forecast period. Fortune Business Insights™ published this information in a recent study, titled, “Smart Home Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Home Monitoring/Security, Smart Lighting, Entertainment, Smart Appliances, and Others (Thermostat, etc.)), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.”
The report further mentions that the market was valued at USD 79.90 billion in 2018. It is likely to gain momentum from the rising mergers and acquisitions between prominent companies for developing novel solutions for residences.
Highlights of the Report
- Extensive analysis of the competitive landscape, such as mergers, acquisitions, contracts, agreements, strategic collaborations, and innovative product launches.
- In-depth information about the smart home market trends, growth drivers, barriers, opportunities, and challenges.
- List of all the segments present in the market.
To gain more insights into the market with a detailed table of content and figures, click here –
The Report Covers the Following, Major Points Precisely:
• Top Players That Are Operating in the Global Market
• Market Segmentation
• Regional Analysis
• Deep Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures
• Global Market Predictions for Five Decades.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Smart Home Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Smart Home Market growth
Quantify Technology Joins Hands with Harvey Norman and 3PG
December 2019: Quantify Technology, a pioneer of Truly Intelligent Buildings (TIB) and the Internet of Things (IoT), based in Western Australia, announced that it has signed an agreement with Harvey Norman Commercial Division, and 3 Property Group (3PG). The agreement will ensure that all the future 3PG projects must possess Quantify’s smart home solutions for the next three years. These innovative solutions will be available in the market under the name of ‘3Q Home Automation.’ The agreement is worth $170,000 and is vital for Quantify as it would help the company in entering the flourishing market in the ACT. The solutions will be provided in total of 53 townhouses across Sage and Soho and Balcombe Terraces projects.
Fortune Business Insights™ profiles some of the renowned companies operating in the smart home market. They are as follows:
- ABB Ltd.
- Assa Abloy
- Centrica Connected Home Limited
- Control4 Corporation
- Crestron Electronics
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Samsung Group
- Schneider Electric SE
- Sony Corporation
- Other key market players
Increasing Adoption of Smart Devices for Energy Management to Boost Growth
Numerous countries, such as South Korea, China, Canada, India, Brazil, and Germany, are utilizing green building policies. This initiative would aid in creating immense opportunities for the market during the forecast period. It is also expected to promote the adoption of energy management smart devices, namely, smart plugs, smart meters, and thermostats. The governments of various countries across the world are putting forward many projects and taking initiatives to develop green buildings for sustainable living. Besides, technological advancements in data communication and the rising number of smart city projects are likely to drive smart home market growth in the coming years.
Market Segmentation –
1. By Product
- Home Monitoring/Security
- Security Cameras
- Smart Door locks
- Others (Storage Devices, Servers, Doorbells, etc.)
- Smart Lighting
- Voice Assistant
- Smart TV/Projectors/Monitors
- Others (Smart Remote etc.)
- Smart Appliances
- Smart Refrigerators
- Smart Air Conditioners
- Others (Smart Vacuum Cleaners, Washing Machines etc.)
- Others (Thermostat, etc.)
2. By Region
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Reasons to Purchase This Report:
• A detailed study of product launches of every marketing player, their market channels, tactics, and market growth.
• The report helps to understand the key product segments and their future scope up to Five Decades.
• The report allows readers and market players to understand market Size, Share, Trend, and Future Forecast.A
• The Report Provide Deep analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
Detailed Table of Content –
1.1.Definition, By Segment
3.1.Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
4.1.Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
4.2.Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
4.3.Porters Five Forces Analysis
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™