The global surge protection devices market is expected to gain traction from their increasing usage in numerous applications, such as lighting circuits, medical equipment, UPS, HVAC equipment, and power distribution. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™ in an upcoming report, titled, “Surge Protection Devices Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Hard Wired, Plug-In, Line Cord), By Discharge Current (Up to 10kA, 10kA-25kA, Above 25kA), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further mentions that increasing demand for consumer electronics and the rising consumption of electricity would affect the market positively.
The Report Covers the Following, Major Points Precisely:
• Top Players That Are Operating in the Global Market
• Market Segmentation
• Regional Analysis
• Deep Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures
• Global Market Predictions for Five Decades.
The Report Answers the Following Questions-
- What are the surge protection devices market trends?
- How many growth drivers and barriers would the market exhibit?
- Which region is likely to lead the market in terms of revenue?
- Which segment would dominate in terms of market share?
- Which strategies are being adopted by the key players?
Littelfuse Launches SPD2 Type 2; Hamilton Unveils Two New Devices
Significant companies operating in the market are launching new products to increase sales and gain maximum surge protection devices market share in the coming years. They are also trying to broaden their product portfolio. Below are a couple of the latest key industry developments:
- June 2019: Littelfuse, Inc., a multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Chicago, launched its new SPD2 series of Type 2 surge protection devices. The new series protects components from surges and is used at branch or power distribution circuits. They limit the fault current to a unit or load. It comes in a wide variety of operating voltages, consisting of DC power for solar applications and is DIN-rail mounted for electrical cabinets. It is best suited for medical or HVAC equipment, communications, computers, industrial controls, electrical loads, and power distribution.
- March 2019: Hamilton, a designer and manufacturer of robotics, process analytics, and liquid handling based in Nevada, announced the expansion of its circuit protection range by unveiling two latest surge protection devices. Both devices fit perfectly inside the company’s consumer units and help in protecting against the spread of over-voltages to expensive and vulnerable equipment, namely, TVs, alarms, washing machines, PCs, and laptops. They are also made in accordance with the ‘18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations.’
Fortune Business Insights™ profiles a few of the organizations present in the surge protection devices market. They are as follows:
- MCG Surge Protection
- ASCO Power Technologies
- Belkin International
- Other key market players
Reasons to Purchase This Report:
• A detailed study of product launches of every marketing player, their market channels, tactics, and market growth.
• The report helps to understand the key product segments and their future scope up to Five Decades.
• The report allows readers and market players to understand market Size, Share, Trend, and Future Forecast.A
• The Report Provide Deep analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
Increasing use of smart grids and smart metering are likely to help for the better management of power services. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
The increased spending on oil and gas across the world is another factor likely to drive the Surge Protection Devices Market rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fuelling demand for energy and is expected to drive the Surge Protection Devices Market.
- By Type
- By Application
- By Geography
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content for Surge Protection Devices Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™