Fortune Business Insights offers a detailed overview of the global market in a report, titled The global thermal camera market size is projected to reach USD 3,642.8 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. Urgent need for speedy body temperature check in people during the coronavirus pandemic is expected to propel market growth, observes Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report, titled “Thermal Camera Market Size, Share and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Handheld, Mounted, and Scopes and Goggles), By Technology (Cooled, Uncooled), By Application (Monitoring and Inspection, Security and Surveillance, Detection and Measurement, Search and Rescue Operations), By End-use (Military and Defense, Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Residential, Automotive, and Oil and Gas) and Regional Forecast, 2020 – 2027”.
Thermal cameras can facilitate quick detection of fever by comparing a person’s body heat with that of the immediate surroundings, whilst maintaining the required physical distance. Elevated temperature can be a sign of COVID-19-induced fever and the person can be sent for an instant checkup. Companies and government authorities are extensively utilizing these cameras as preliminary tests to determine if an individual is a carrier of the infection. For example, Amazon has installed these cameras across its warehouses around the globe to screen its employees for COVID-19 symptoms. Thus, the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic has surged the demand for thermal cameras worldwide as countries grapple to contain the spread of the infection.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Thermal Camera market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Key Players Thermal Camera Market
- Thermoteknix Systems Ltd.
- Sierra-Olympic Systems, Inc.
- New Imaging Technologies (NIT)
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- InView Technology Corporation
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Synectics plc
- Seek Thermal
- Princeton Infrared Technologies, Inc.
- IRCameras LLC
- InfraTec GmbH Infrarotsensorik und Messtechnik
- Axis Communications AB
Segmentation Of thermal camera market:
- Scopes and Goggles
- Monitoring and Inspection
- Security and Surveillance
- Detection and Measurement
- Search and Rescue Operations
- Military and Defense
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Oil and Gas
- North America (The U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Major Table of Contents for thermal camera Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key thermal camera market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Thermal Camera Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Document management services market size was USD 34.21 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 57.56 billion by 2027.
Risk analytics market size was USD 22.18 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 54.95 billion by 2027.
Linux operating system market size was USD 3.89 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 15.64 billion by 2027.
Email marketing software market size was USD 1,025.7 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 2,275.5 million by 2027.
SWIR camera market size was USD 178.9 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 419.0 million by 2027.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]