The global thermal imaging market is likely to gain impetus from the ever-increasing demand for thermal camera from the healthcare sector. They are used by doctors and physicians to record and capture temperature variations of the human body for proper diagnosis. These cameras deliver vast amount of data in the forms of videos and images. Those are then analyzed by healthcare providers to receive insights of the vascular and metabolic activities of a particular patient.
This information is given in a recently published report by Fortune Business Insights™, titled, “Thermal Imaging Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Technology (Cooled and Uncooled), By Product (Thermal Camera, Thermal Scopes and Thermal Module), By Wavelength (Shortwave Infrared (SWIR), Midwave Infrared (MWIR) and Longwave Infrared (LWIR)), By Application (Security and Surveillance, Monitoring and Inspection, and Detection and Measurement), By Vertical (Aerospace and Defence, Law Enforcement, Healthcare, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Residential, Manufacturing, and Others), and Regional Forecast 2019-2026.” The report further mentions that the thermal imaging market size was USD 3.24 billion in 2018. It is projected to reach USD 5.16 billion by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period.
To Gain More Insights into the Thermal Imaging Market, Browse Summary of the Research Report – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/thermal-imaging-market-102588
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the thermal imaging market trends?
- How many growth drivers and hindrances would arise in the coming years?
- Which are the top companies present in the market?
- What are the effective strategies adopted by key players for propelling sales?
- How will the market be able to cope up with the changing consumer behavior?
Drivers & Restraints-
High Demand from Fire Service Industry to Augment Growth
Thermal imaging cameras are nowadays used rapidly in the fire service industry. They are utilized for the detection of objects, animals, and humans in smoky environment, as well as complete darkness. Several manufacturers are implementing different inorganic and organic strategies for creating and delivering innovative cameras to this industry. These cameras not only assist the firefighters in recusing trapped people, but also enhances personal safety and security. However, these cameras are equipped with very expensive in-built devices. It may obstruct the thermal imaging industry growth during the forthcoming years.
Request a Sample Copy for more detailed Thermal Imaging Market Overview – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/thermal-imaging-market-102588
Key Players Focus on Novel Product Launches to Gain Competitive Edge
Companies present in the market are striving persistently to launch innovative products in the market for broadening their portfolio and thus, driving sales. They are also adding several features in their cameras to upgrade the quality. Below are two of the most recent industry developments:
- September 2019: Leonardo S.p.A., a multinational company specializing in aerospace, defence, and security based in Rome, unveiled its latest SLX-SuperHawk camera. It is equipped with the SuperHawk detector and is made up of more than a million infrared pixels. It helps in making the camera highly capable of fulfilling long-range targeting and surveillance requirements in harsh environments.
- June 2018: Fluke Process Instruments, provider of a wide range of process imaging systems, launched its brand new high-performance industrial thermal imager named ThermoView® TV40. It is mainly developed for the most challenging climatic conditions. It delivers a fully integrated solution for archiving and monitoring data as well as controlling temperature.
Major Table of Content for Thermal Imaging Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Thermal Imaging Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Thermal Imaging Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Thermal Imaging Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Thermal Imaging Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Middle East and Africa Thermal Imaging Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Thermal Imaging Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competition Matrix
- Global Thermal Imaging Market Revenue Share Analysis, 2018
- Company Profile
Purchase Full Report for Exclusive Thermal Imaging Market Growth Forecast – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102588
Other Exclusive Reports:
Smart Labels Market to Soar at 17.3% CAGR; Growing Number of Retail Stores Worldwide to Boost the Market
LiDAR Market Size To Reach USD 6.71 Billion By 2026; Will Benefit from the Increasing Number of Mergers and Acquisitions
IGBT Market Size to be Worth USD 9.90 Billion by 2026; Rise in Popularity of Electric Vehicles to Boost Market
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245