A commercial heat pump water heater was launched in the Indian market by Guangdong PHNIX Eco-Energy Solution Ltd in May 2019. The company mainly focuses on expanding its global footprint, especially in developing nations. Such innovations will prove to be beneficial for the global water heater market, predicts Fortune Business Insights in their recent report.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/water-heater-market-100940
The study on water heater market by Fortune Business Insights is titled, “Water Heater Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Electric Water Heater, Solar Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Others), By Storage Type (Tankless Heater, Storage Heater, Heat Pump Heater), By Application (Residential, Industrial, Commercial) and Geography Forecast till 2028.” The report is based on a thorough study of the water heater market, including various aspects such as growth drivers, restraints, current trends, and opportunities. It also lists various companies functioning in the market and their key strategies that will help the overall market gain benefits.
As per Fortune Business Insights, the report highlights some of the major shareholders in the global water heater market. These companies are mentioned below:
- Ariston Thermo SpA
- Grupo Zytec
- Watlow Electric Manufacturing Co.
- O.Smith Water Products Company B.V.
- Lorenzetti SA
- Sofame Technologies Inc.
- Rinnai America Corporation
- Vanguard Technology Inc.
- Ebara Corporation
- Robert Bosch LLC.
- Stiebel Eltron Inc.
- IBC Technologies Inc.
- Runsun Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- Groupe Atlantic
- Lochinvar Ltd
- Aura GmbH & Co. KG
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/water-heater-market-100940
- By Type
- Electric Water Heater
- Solar Water Heater
- Gas Water Heater
- By Storage Type
- Tankless Heater
- Storage Heater
- Heat Pump Heater
- By Application
- By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Request for customization https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/water-heater-market-100940
Key Industry Developments
- In June 2019, Opras Power and Light Cooperative have awarded US$ 5.8 Million for financing projects for installation of heat pumps, water heaters, electric pump chargers, and ductless heat pumps. The company aims at financing up to US$ 3,500 for a heat pump water heater for a period of 5 years.
- In May 2019, GuangDong PHNIX Eco-Energy Solution Ltd launched a commercial heat pump water heater in the Indian market. The company is focused on increasing its global footprint through the penetration in developing countries.
- In March 2018, the government of Canada included certain products sold door-to-door such as water heaters, air conditioners and furnaces among others under the Consumer Protection Act of 2002 which states that these services or products should not be sold to the consumers unless the transaction is initiated by the consumer.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/water-heater-market-100940
The Asia Pacific to Show Remarkable Growth on Account of Rising Number of Industries
Geographically, the market for water heaters is anticipated to witness profit-making opportunities from North America, on account of the surge in demand from commercial and domestic spaces. Water heaters are primarily used in fertilizer and pesticide industry, natural gas and oil industries, to provide hot water as a utility for serving multiple functions. This is anticipated to boost the sales of industrial water heaters in the region.
In addition, the market for water heaters in Latin America is anticipated to rise remarkably on account of the surging number of solar water heaters, comprising about 50% share in domestic applications. As per the report, Asia Pacific holds about 56% of the world population and this is among the main reasons behind the growth of various industries such as oil and gas, pharmaceutical, chemical, and others in the region. Thus, the market in the Asia Pacific is prognosticated to grow at a rapid pace in the forecast duration.
Other Exclusive Reports:
Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2026
High Pressure Fixed Firefighting Misting System Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2025
Ultrafine Tungsten Wire Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2025
Aerial Imaging Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2025
High Availability Server Market 2021| Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2025
Power Distribution Unit Market 2021 – Industry Size, Share, Dynamics, Status, Outlook and Opportunities: 2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]