As Per the information published in a recent report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Welding Equipment Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Technology (Arc Welding, Resistance Spot Welding, MIG/TIG Welding, Laser Beam Welding, and Others), By Automation Type (Automatic, Semi-Automatic, and Manual), By Application (Automotive, Building & Construction, Heavy Engineering, Railway & Shipbuilding, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.”
The global welding equipment market size is projected to reach USD 18.79 billion by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. However, the market size was USD 11.58 billion in 2018.
Highlights of the Report
- Significant insights into the welding equipment market trends, growth drivers, hindrances, opportunities, and challenges.
- Market strategies that are being adopted by key market players.
- Comprehensive details about the future prospects and outlook of the market.
- In-depth information about the competitive landscape.
Key Market Players
Fortune Business Insights lists out some of the most prominent companies operating in the welding equipment market. They are as follows:
- KOBE STEEL, LTD.
- Miller Electric Mfg. LLC
- The Lincoln Electric Company
- Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH
- ACRO Automation Systems Inc.
- voestalpine Bohler Welding GmbH
- Air Liquide
- Ador Welding Ltd.
Request A Sample Copy of Welding Equipment Market Report –
Arc Welding Segment to Lead Owing to its Cost-effective Nature
In terms of technology, the market is segregated into resistance spot welding, laser beam welding, arc welding, MIG/TIG welding, and others. Out of these, the arc welding segment is anticipated to exhibit immense growth owing to its cost-effective nature. Also, it provides a smooth and flexible welding process that is implemented across several industries. It is mainly used to fabricate steel in the automobile and construction sectors. Resistance spot welding will grow remarkably on account of innovative welding of metal sheets possessing low-allow components and robust strength. Apart from these segments, the MIG/ TIG welding is likely to grow moderately. It is necessary to weld a variety of medium or high range of nickel alloys, aluminum, and steel.
The Report Covers the Following, Major Points Precisely:
• Top Players That Are Operating in the Global Market
• Market Segmentation
• Regional Analysis
• Deep Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures
• Global Market Predictions for Five Decades.
Key Questions Answered:
• What are the key technological and trends shaping the market?
• What are the key opportunities in the market?
• What are the key companies operating in the market?
• Which company accounted for the highest market share?
• Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
• Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
• What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Market growth?
Reasons to Purchase This Report:
• A detailed study of product launches of every marketing player, their market channels, tactics, and market growth.
• The report helps to understand the key product segments and their future scope up to Five Decades.
• The report allows readers and market players to understand market Size, Share, Trend, and Future Forecast.A
• The Report Provide Deep analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
ESAB Launches Innovative Versotrac EWT 1000 Portable Welding Equipment
ESAB, a producer of standard welding equipment, headquartered in Sweden, unveiled its new product Versotrac EWT 1000. It is considered to be one of the most user-friendly and versatile tractors for carbon arc gouging, MIG/MAG, and submerged arc welding available in the market. The company’s modularized and rugged components can be turned into smaller units by disassembling. They can be hence, carried to the remote venues in confinement. They can be reassembled in minutes without the usage of tools.
Asia Pacific to Dominate: Increasing Development of Manufacturing Industry to Favor Growth
The market can be geographically fragmented into Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Amongst these, Asia Pacific had generated USD 3.99 billion welding equipment market share in 2018. In India and China, the manufacturing industry is developing day by day owing to the rising government initiatives to bolster the development of the sector. The government of India, for instance, has launched the ‘Make in India’ awareness program to promote the growth of the manufacturing industry. Europe, on the other hand, will exhibit notable growth owing to the increasing expansion of the automotive industry. In North America, the swiftly developing building and construction sector in Canada and the U.S. would result in market growth.
Market Segmentation Of Welding Equipment Market –
1. By Type
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Wire
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Wire
- Others (SAW Wires, etc.)
2. By Industry
- Building & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Aerospace & Defence)
3. By Geography
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Order Full Report –
Table of Content –
1.1.Definition, By Segment
3.1.Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
4.1.Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
4.2.Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
4.3.Key Technological Developments
4.4.Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.Global Welding Wires Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1.Key Findings / Summary
5.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
5.2.1.By Type (Value)
22.214.171.124.Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Wire
126.96.36.199.Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Wire
188.8.131.52.Others ( SAW Wire, etc.)
5.2.2.By Industry (Value)
184.108.40.206.Building & Construction
220.127.116.11.Oil & Gas
18.104.22.168.Others (Aerospace & Defence, etc.)
5.2.3.By Geography (Value)
22.214.171.124.Middle East and Africa
6.North America Welding Wires Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1.Key Findings / Summary
6.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
6.2.1.By Type (Value)
126.96.36.199.Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Wire
188.8.131.52.Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Wire
184.108.40.206.Others ( SAW Wire, etc.)
6.2.2.By Industry (Value)
220.127.116.11.Building & Construction
18.104.22.168.Oil & Gas
22.214.171.124.Others (Aerospace & Defence, etc.)
6.2.3.By Country (Value)
7.Europe Welding Wires Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1.Key Findings / Summary
7.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
7.2.1.By Type (Value)
126.96.36.199.Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Wire
188.8.131.52.Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Wire
184.108.40.206.Others ( SAW Wire, etc.)
7.2.2.By Industry (Value)
220.127.116.11.Building & Construction
18.104.22.168.Oil & Gas
22.214.171.124.Others (Aerospace & Defence, etc.)
7.2.3.By Country (Value)
126.96.36.199.Rest of Europe
8.Asia Pacific Welding Wires Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1.Key Findings / Summary
1.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
1.By Type (Value)
1.Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Wire
2.Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Wire
3.Others ( SAW Wire, etc.)
2.By Industry (Value)
2.Building & Construction
3.Oil & Gas
4.Others (Aerospace & Defence, etc.)
3.By Country (Value)
4.Rest of Asia Pacific
View Related Reports: