The global adaptive learning software market size is expected to reach USD 7.94 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 22.1% during the forecast period. The emergence of advanced computing technologies in education systems are expected to promote the expansion of the market, states Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Adaptive Learning Software Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), By End User (K-12, Higher Education, Corporate), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” The market size stood at USD 1.61 billion in 2019.
The coronavirus incident has caused massive loss and disruption to various industries across the globe. We understand that this health disaster has negatively impacted various sectors across the globe. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly infectious virus. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. More or less, nearly every sector is estimated to be impacted by this pandemic.
We are making endless efforts to uplift businesses in this crucial need of the hour. Our expertise and experience can offer enormous benefits to help regain during this global pandemic.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
The Report Lists the Main Companies in the Market for Adaptive Learning Software Market:
- Cerego (California, US)
- Curriculum Associates, LLC (North Billerica, US)
- D2L Corporation (Kitchener, Canada)
- Docebo (Toronto, Canada)
- DREAMBOX LEARNING (Washington, US)
- Fishtree (Arlington, US)
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (Massachusetts, US)
- Imagine Learning (Utah, US)
- Kidaptive (California, US)
- Knewton, Inc. (New York, US)
- Macmillan (New York, US)
- McGraw Hill (New York, US)
- New Leaf Technologies (Maharashtra, India)
- Paradiso (California, US)
- Pearson (London, United Kingdom)
- Realizeit (Dublin, Ireland)
- SAS (North Carolina, US)
- Scootpad (California, US)
The report on the adaptive learning software market includes:
- Greater insights into the market
- Painstaking scrutiny of the market
- Current developments
- Noteworthy information about eminent players
- Dominant regions in the industry
- Coronavirus impact
Popularity of Game-based Learning Software to Bolster Growth
The increasing inclination towards innovative game-based learning experiences to engage and empower learners will have a tremendous impact on the global Adaptive Learning Software Market for adaptive learning software during the forecast period. Gamification has the potential to motivate and encourage users, thus enhancing retention rates and boosting engagement. Moreover, the constant efforts of educational institutes to implement gaming models to engage students in learning activities can foster the healthy growth of the market. Hence, the growing adoption of AI-based digital learning solutions such as PlayGen, tratbeans, Gamelearn, and Indusgeeks Solutions will enable speedy expansion of the market in the forthcoming years.
Have Any Query? Speak To Analyst: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/adaptive-learning-software-market-104255
Table Of Content Adaptive Learning Software Market
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Methodology/Approach
- Data Sources
2 Key Takeaways
3 Adaptive Learning Software Market Dynamics
3.1 Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
3.2 Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends
3.3 Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
4 Competition Landscape
- Business Strategies Adopted by Key Players
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- PESTLE Analysis
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Supply chain Analysis
5 Global Adaptive Learning Software Market Key Players Share Insights and Analysis, 2019
6 Key Market Insights and Strategic Recommendations
7 Primary Interviewee’s Key Responses
8 Companies Profiled (Covered for key 10 players only)
- Key Management
- Headquarters etc
8.2 Offerings/Business Segments
8.3 Key Details (Key details are subjected to data availability in public domain and/or on paid databases)
8.3.1 Employee Size
8.3.2 Key Financials
- Past and Current Revenue
- Gross Margin
- Geographical Share
- Business Segment Share
8.4 Recent Developments
August 2020: DreamBox Learning announced that it has added new features to its online math program to better support hybrid and virtual school models amid COVID-19 disruptions.
Quick Buy – Adaptive Learning Software Market:
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the Adaptive Learning Software Market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market industry and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the Risk Analytics market shares & strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the Adaptive Learning Software Market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245