The digital signage market value was at USD 19.78 billion in 2018, according to the new Fortune Business Insights™ report, titled “Digital Signage Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Hardware, Software, Content, and Services), By Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), By Location (Indoor, Outdoor), By Product Type (Video Walls, Digital Posters, Kiosks, Billboards, and Others), By Industry Vertical (Retail, Corporate, Hospitality, Transportation, Education, Healthcare, Sports and Entertainment, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”.
The global digital signage market size is expected to reach USD 35.94 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period.
Rising efforts to make cities smarter through advanced technology will pave the way for the growth of this market in the given time period. Urbanization around the globe is speeding ahead at an exponential rate owing to the movement of people from rural to urban areas. According to UN estimates, by 2050, around 68% of the world’s population will be living in urban areas. This has prompted governments in many countries to transform cities into smart cities to make governance more efficient and effective. For instance, in March 2018, the Independent reported that police authorities in Shenzhen, China have deployed facial recognition technology, using AI-based CCTV cameras to catch jaywalkers and implement traffic rules stringently. As countries develop, the demand for digital signage solutions is likely to spike and this will be one of the leading digital signage market trends during the forecast period.
Highlights of the Report:
- A meticulous segmentation of the market and a microscopic study of these segments;
- A broad overview of the industry outlook and its role in shaping the future of the market;
- A comprehensive evaluation of the market drivers, factors, and trends; and
- An exhaustive research into the recent and upcoming competitive and regional developments within the market.
To gain more insights into the market with a detailed table of content and figures, click here –
Key Industry Developments:
- June 2019: Sony Electronics collaborated with Kramer Electronics to integrate its BZ35F series of BRAVIA™ 4K HDR professional displays with Kramer Control BRAINware. Kramer’s software would enhance any Audio-Visual installation by adding advanced controls and analytics to Sony’s high-quality display.
- June 2019: LG Electronics unveiled its digital signage products at the InfoComm 2019 in Florida. The product line includes Open Frame OLED displays, Transparent OLED signage, and Micro LED signage. This diverse offering of commercial display products boasts of state-of-the-art technologies and would enable LG to augment its footprint in the digital signage market.
Top Players Covered by Fortune Business Insights™:
- Omnivex Corporation
- E Ink Holdings Inc.
- Leyard Optoelectronic Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Exceptional 3D
- Samsung Electronics
- Deepsky Corporation Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- LG Electronics
Intense Efforts to Develop Novel Digital Signage Hardware Solutions to Stimulate Competition
The digital signage market report predicts a period of cutthroat competition as companies strategize to solidify their position in the market. Majority of the digital signage market leaders, such as Samsung, are focusing on developing innovative hardware solutions so as to diversify their product portfolio.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts
Market Segmentation –
1. By Component
2. By Deployment
3. By Location
4. By Product Type
- Video Walls
- Digital Posters
5. By Industry Vertical
- Sports and Entertainment
6. By Region
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Request a Sample Copy –
Detailed Table of Content –
1.1. Definition, By Segment
1.2. Research Approach
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
3.2. Emerging Trends
4. Key Insights
4.1. Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
4.2. Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
5. Global Digital Signage Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
5.2.1. By Component (Value)
5.2.2. By Deployment (Value)
5.2.3. By Location (Value)
5.2.4. By Product Type (Value)
188.8.131.52. Video Walls
184.108.40.206. Digital Posters
5.2.5. By Industry Vertical (Value)
220.127.116.11. Sports and Entertainment
5.2.6. By Geography (Value)
18.104.22.168. North America
22.214.171.124. Asia Pacific
126.96.36.199. Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52. Latin America
6. North America Digital Signage Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
6.2.1. By Component (Value)
6.2.2. By Deployment (Value)
6.2.3. By Location (Value)
6.2.4. By Product Type (Value)
184.108.40.206. Video Walls
220.127.116.11. Digital Posters
6.2.5. By Industry Vertical (Value)
18.104.22.168. Sports and Entertainment
6.2.6. By Country (Value)
22.214.171.124. United States
7. Europe Digital Signage Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
7.2.1. By Component (Value)
7.2.2. By Deployment (Value)
7.2.3. By Location (Value)
7.2.4. By Product Type (Value)
126.96.36.199. Video Walls
188.8.131.52. Digital Posters
7.2.5. By Industry Vertical (Value)
184.108.40.206. Sports and Entertainment
7.2.6. By Country (Value)
220.127.116.11. Rest of Europe
Request for Customization –
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™