The global ERP software market size is set to reach USD 71.63 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Integration of Internet of Things (IoT) with business processes is expected to emerge as the central growth driver for this market, finds Fortune Business Insights™ in its new report, titled “Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Software, Services), By Business Function (Financial Management, Human Capital Management, Supply Chain Management, Customer Management, Inventory and Work Order Management, Others); By Enterprise Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), By Deployment (Cloud, On-Premises, Hybrid); By End-use (Manufacturing, BFSI, IT and Telecommunications, Retail and Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Transportation and Logistics, Government, Others), and Region Forecast, 2019-2026”.
According to the ERP software market report, the value of the market stood at USD 38.15 billion in 2018. Besides this, the report provides the following information:
- Panoramic overview of the industry trends;
- In-depth analysis of the market drivers and challenges;
- Comprehensive study of the regional and competitive dynamics; and
- Microscopic research into the various market segments and accurate computation of market values.
Request a Sample Copy for more detailed ERP Software Market Overview: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/enterprise-resource-planning-erp-software-market-102498
List of Companies Covered in the ERP Software Market Report:
- PLEX SYSTEMS (United States)
- Acumatica, Inc. (United States)
- Epicor Software Corporation (United States)
- Unit4 (Netherlands)
- Oracle Corporation (United States)
- Rootstock Software (United States)
- QAD, Inc. (United States)
- Sage Group plc (United Kingdom)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- SYSPRO (South Africa)
Rapid Adoption of ERP Solutions to Drive the Market in North America
The market size in North America in 2018 stood at USD 14.36 billion and the region is poised to dominate the ERP software market share in the coming years. One of the major reasons for this is the high adoption rate of AI-based technologies such as IoT, Machine Learning, and cloud computing among organizations in the region. Furthermore, many companies are implementing ERP solutions to streamline their processes in a bid to elevate efficiency through advanced automation of routine tasks, which is augmenting the enterprise resource planning software market growth.
Expansion of the BFSI, logistics, and manufacturing sectors will be the major factor accelerating this market in Asia-Pacific, as per the ERP software market analysis. In addition to this, growth in the IT industry will further propel the market in this region.
- November 2019: Michigan-based software company Plex Systems launched its shop floor-specific designed product, Plex Manufacturing Execution Suite (Plex MES). The offering is a cloud-based suite made up of packages to deliver smart manufacturing solutions to industries.
- October 2019: SYSPRO, a South African software development firm, collaborated with Clean Energy Smart Manufacturing Innovation Institute (CESMII) to provide smart manufacturing software and solutions to manufacturing companies across the US. The partnership is part of a community-driven project that brings together academia, governments, and industry to promote sustainable manufacturing and R&D practices.
Purchase Full Report for Exclusive ERP Software Market Growth Forecast – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102498
Other Exclusive Reports:
Smart Labels Market to Soar at 17.3% CAGR; Growing Number of Retail Stores Worldwide to Boost the Market
LiDAR Market Size To Reach USD 6.71 Billion By 2026; Will Benefit from the Increasing Number of Mergers and Acquisitions
IGBT Market Size to be Worth USD 9.90 Billion by 2026; Rise in Popularity of Electric Vehicles to Boost Market
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245