Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is anticipated to exhibit notable Retail Analytics Market growth in the forthcoming years. It would occur because of the increasing usage of smartphones, which has further given rise to the deployment of Internet services across the region. Retailers from Japan, China, India, and the other countries in Asia Pacific have begun focusing their interest in applying “Retail Analytics” for withstanding the huge market competition as well as for offering the customers various novelty services. This is likely to propel the Retail Analytics Market in this region.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/retail-analytics-market-101273
1. By Type
- Professional Services
- Implementation and Consulting Services
- Training and Support
- Managed Services
2. By Deployment
3. By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
4. By Function
- Customer management
- Supply chain
- In-store operations
- Strategy & planning
5. By Region
- North America (S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/retail-analytics-market-101273
Retail Analytics Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Increasing Adoption of Smartphones and Internet Usage to Favor growth in Asia Pacific
The worldwide retail examination advertise is geologically portioned into the Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, Europe, Latin America, and North America. Among these regions, North America was in the main position in the worldwide retail examination advertise in 2018 by producing USD 1280.6 Mn regarding income. Fortune Business Insights predicts that the area will hold its position in the coming years. The growth is attributed to the increasing adoption of e-commerce services by numerous companies in and around the region. Furthermore, there has been a rise in the number of retail chains, growing demand for price enhancement, and increasing adoption of omnichannel business models. All these factors will contribute to market growth in North America during the forecast period.
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Fractal Analytics, Inc.
- Wipro Limited
- com, Inc.
- Tableau Software.
The worldwide Retail Analytics Market is probably going to pick up stimulus from an earnest need to give upgraded client care investigation just as to settle on systematic choices with respect to organizations. As indicated by a distributed report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Retail Analytics Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Software, Services), By Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud), By Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), By Function (Customer Management, Supply Chain, Merchandising, In-Store Operations, and Strategy and Planning) and Geography Forecast till 2026,” the worldwide market is anticipated to reach USD 13,299.6 Mn by 2026, in this manner showing a CAGR of 19.3% during the estimated time frame (2020 – 2026). Be that as it may, the worldwide Retail Analytics Market was esteemed at USD 3,494.6 Mn in 2018.
Order Complete Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101273
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
July 2020: FLIR Systems launched Brickstream 3D Gen 2 people counting sensors. Brickstream 3D Gen 2 technology is integrated with the retailer’s analytics software to enhance data accuracy and take intelligent business decisions.
March 2020: HCL Technologies launched HCL ADvantage Experience, which works with Adobe Experience Cloud. HCL ADvantage Experience serves as a dedicated platform to monitor data-driven, AI-enabled omnichannel customer experience.
Keywords: Retail Analytics Market, retail analytics software, supply chain management, strategy and planning, optimized store operations, big data analytics, space optimization, stock management, machine learning, in-store analytics, cloud-based retail analytics, heterogeneous business data, cross-channel sales, Retail analytics dashboard, multi-channel customer interaction
FLIR Systems Launches People Counting Sensors to Filter Employees from Shoppers
FLIR Systems, a U.S.-based company specializing in the design and production of imaging sensors, components, and thermal imaging cameras, unveiled its latest Brickstream 3D Gen 2 people counting sensor in July 2020. The device offers an advanced employee filtering feature that aids in providing shopping and retail businesses with accurate sales conversion metrics and customer traffic data. The feature further utilizes a combination of employee-worn tags and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to instantly identify staff from customer counts and eliminate them. The device can be installed above store entrances where staff, such as security guards and greeters, are located. The company declared that this device would aid in filtering employees efficiently which would mainly help the elite retailers where foot traffic is low as compared to other stores.
HCL Technologies, a multinational information technology service and consulting company, based in Noida, announced in March 2020 that it has launched HCL ADvantage Experience. The platform operates with Adobe Experience Cloud and allows the organizations to measure, personalize, and create consumer experience by using various touchpoints in a consumer’s journey. The platform also offers marketers with digital libraries and stores to launch products quickly. It can merge data from diverse legacy marketing systems. Apart from these two organizations, other prominent market players are also indulging in innovative product launches to sustain in the global Retail Analytics Market.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/retail-analytics-market-101273
Key Features of Retail Analytics Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Table of Content
5. Key Insights
5.1. Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
5.2. Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
6. Global Retail Analytics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Retail Analytics Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
6.2.1. By Type (Value)
22.214.171.124.1. Professional Services
126.96.36.199.1.1. Implementation and Consulting Services
188.8.131.52.1.2. Training and Support
184.108.40.206.2. Managed Services
6.2.2. By Deployment Type (Value)
6.2.3. By Organization Size (Value)
220.127.116.11. Large Enterprises
6.2.4. By Function (Value)
18.104.22.168. Customer management
22.214.171.124. Supply chain
126.96.36.199. In-store operations
188.8.131.52. Strategy & planning
6.2.5. By Geography (Value)
184.108.40.206. North America
220.127.116.11. Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168. Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124. Latin America
7. North America Retail Analytics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Retail Analytics Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
7.2.1. By Type (Value)
126.96.36.199.1. Professional Services
188.8.131.52.1.1. Implementation and Consulting Services
184.108.40.206.1.2. Training and Support
220.127.116.11.2. Managed Services
7.2.2. By Deployment Type (Value)
7.2.3. By Organization Size (Value)
18.104.22.168. Large Enterprises
7.2.4. By Function (Value)
22.214.171.124. Customer management
126.96.36.199. Supply chain
188.8.131.52. In-store operations
184.108.40.206. Strategy & planning
7.2.5. By Country (Value)
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information & Technology” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]