In a solar panel, there’s a thin strip of copper or aluminium between cells that conducts electricity which is called Busbar. It separates solar cells which can be seen in a square pattern on the panels and conduct the direct current collected in the cell from solar photons to the solar inverter. The solar inverter further converts the direct current into useable alternating current. Busbar is flat strip and can be as small as 10mm2. Busbars have a high surface area to cross-sectional area ratio which allows heat to dissipate more efficiently.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/solar-cell-busbar-market-100399
Key Market Driver – Higher efficiency over other substitutes
Key Market Restraint – Installation cost and area required for installation
Key Players Covered
- Jinko Solar Co., Ltd.
- Trina Solar
- Canadian Solar Inc.
- JA Solar
- Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc.
- GCL System Integration Technology Co.,Ltd
- LONGi Solar
- KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc.
- Yingli Solar
- RGS Energy
- Sun Power
- Sunnova Energy Corp.
The utilization of solar cell busbar has grown after 2012 as it helps in improving efficiency by the reduction in the resistance offered. Greater the number of busbar used greater is efficiency. As the solar market has spread across very rapidly which has led to the innovation of new products such as solar air conditioning, solar charger, solar inverter, solar chimney, solar-powered refrigerator, solar cooker, solar dryer, solar street lights, solar traffic lights, solar cars, solar bus, etc. This has also helped the global solar cell busbar market to flourish.
On the basis of its types, solar cell busbar market can be segmented into Upto 2BB, 3BB to 5BB and more than 5BB. The overall performance of the multi-cell busbar is greater than 2BB and 3BB which makes them more preferred over others. The multi-cell busbar give the advantage of the reduction of the effective finger length between the busbar, which reduces finger resistance losses, as well as the lesser impacts of micro cracks, which improve the long term reliability of multi busbar.
On the basis of its applications, solar cell busbar can be segmented into a monocrystalline, polycrystalline and thin film. The efficiency and lifetime of the monocrystalline module on which busbar are used make it more preferred over the polycrystalline and thin film. On the basis of its end use, solar busbar cell market can be segmented into residential, industrial, commercial and utilities. As there has been an increase in solar energy utilization in residential applications solar cell busbar have been most adopted in the residential sector for water heaters, battery, and cell phone chargers, solar vehicles, etc.
The major market driver for the solar cell busbar market is the increase in efficiency obtained by using busbar. Busbar reduce the resistance between cells and therefore the current generated goes up as per the Ohm’s law. Also, there is an increasing demand for clean energy around the world. Many Countries are now shifting towards the sources of clean energy. With the provision of government incentives and tax rebates over the installation of solar panels, solar energy is the most adopted amongst the available sources.
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/solar-cell-busbar-market-100399
Key Industry Developments
- In April 2019, Hanwha Q Cells unveiled the upgraded version of its Q Peak duo solar module series. The G6 module is produced with 161.7 wafers, passivated emitter rear contact (PERC) technology and 6 busbars. It is available in 122 cell format with an output of 355W and 144 cell version which gives output of 420W.
- In May 2019, Imec a leading company in development of Nano electronics and digital technologies announced that its n-pert solar cells developed with Jolywood have reached a certified conversion efficiency of 23.2%. Further they confirmed that compared to previous results they have optimized fully screen-printed bifacial n-PERT cells process and adopted a design with 12 busbars.
- In April 2019, FuturaSun, an Italian PV company patented its new 12 busbar stringer machine named SILK. The Italian R&D department had been working on R&D of SILK since 2017. The machine is designed to enhance the performance of 12 busbar modules, the stringer works with cells from 5 to 12 busbars and can adapt to future busbarless cell applications.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/solar-cell-busbar-market-100399
Major Table of Content for Solar Cell Busbar Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Solar Cell Busbar Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Solar Cell Busbar Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Solar Cell Busbar Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Solar Cell Busbar Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa Solar Cell Busbar Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Solar Cell Busbar Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Pre Book Full Report for Exclusive Solar Cell Busbar Market Growth Forecast – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100399
Other Exclusive Reports:
Welding Wires Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2026
POE LED Lighting Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2026
AC Drives Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2026
Asphalt Pavers Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2026
Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2026
High Pressure Fixed Firefighting Misting System Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2025
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]