According to the report The increasing advancement and transformation in technology is a key factor boosting the virtual reality in the healthcare market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “ Virtual Reality in Healthcare MarketSize, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Hardware, Software, and Content), By Application (Pain Management, Education and Training, Surgery, Patient Care Management, Rehabilitation and Therapy Procedures and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.”
The global virtual reality in the healthcare market size stood at USD 1.56 Billion in 2018 is expected to reach USD 30.40 Billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 42.4%.
The virtual reality in the healthcare market, by application, is segmented into pain management, education and training, surgery, patient care management, rehabilitation and therapy procedures and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). The pain management segment is expected to witness high demand owing to the effectiveness of VR in pain management. Virtual reality helps the patients to soothe the pain to some extent, especially during skin grafting, open surgeries and bandaging a burn. Furthermore, the education segment will hold signifant share owing to the VR technology, which offers an immersive experience.
The Report Covers the Following, Major Points Precisely:
• Top Players That Are Operating in the Global Market
• Market Segmentation
• Regional Analysis
• Deep Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures
Key Questions Answered:
• What are the key technological and trends shaping the market?
• What are the key opportunities in the market?
• What are the key companies operating in the market?
• Which company accounted for the highest market share?
• Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
• Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
• What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Market growth?
Global Market Predictions for Five Decades.The Prominent Companies Operating In The Global Virtual Reality In The Healthcare Market Are:
- Atheer, Inc.
- InTouch Technologies, Inc.
- Augmedix, Inc.
- Firsthand Technology Inc.
- Medical Realities Ltd
- Facebook Technologies, LLC.
- com, Inc.
- EchoPixel, Inc.
- Surgical Theater, Inc.
- Osso VR, Inc.
- Hologic Inc.
- Orca Health, Inc.
- 3D Systems, Inc.
Launch Of Amazon Care Will Augur Healthy Growth
The launch of amazon care, a virtual primary care clinic is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities owing to its virtual and in-person care. For instance, Amazon launched Amazon Care, a virtual primary care clinic. This primary care clinic offers an option for nurses to visit employees in the home. It provides both virtual and in-person care. Furthermore, the advancements in medical training simulators by 3D systems is expected to promote the growth of the market. For instance, 3D Systems announced advancements to its line medical training simulators by utilizing enhanced virtual reality environments. These functionalities allow users to practice surgical methods within a virtual operation theatre for a realistic and immersive training session to enable adequate surgical preparation and learning.
Reasons to Purchase This Report:
• A detailed study of product launches of every marketing player, their market channels, tactics, and market growth.
• The report helps to understand the key product segments and their future scope up to Five Decades.
• The report allows readers and market players to understand market Size, Share, Trend, and Future Forecast.A
• The Report Provide Deep analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
Market Segmentation –
1. By Component
2. By Application
- Pain Management
- Education and Training
- Patient Care Management
- Rehabilitation and Therapy Procedures
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
3. By Region
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Table of Content –
5.Global Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1.Key Findings / Summary
5.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
5.2.1.By Component (Value)
5.2.2.By Application (Value)
184.108.40.206.Education and Training
220.127.116.11.Patient Care Management
18.104.22.168.Rehabilitation and Therapy Procedures
22.214.171.124.Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
5.2.3.By Geography (Value)
126.96.36.199.Middle East and Africa
6.North America Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1.Key Findings / Summary
6.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
6.2.1.By Component (Value)
6.2.2.By Application (Value)
188.8.131.52.Education and Training
184.108.40.206.Patient Care Management
220.127.116.11.Rehabilitation and Therapy Procedures
18.104.22.168.Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
6.2.3.By Country (Value)
7.Europe Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1.Key Findings / Summary
7.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
7.2.1.By Component (Value)
7.2.2.By Application (Value)
22.214.171.124.Education and Training
126.96.36.199.Patient Care Management
188.8.131.52.Rehabilitation and Therapy Procedures
184.108.40.206.Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
7.2.3.By Country (Value)
220.127.116.11.Rest of Europe
8.Asia Pacific Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1.Key Findings / Summary
8.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
8.2.1.By Component (Value)
8.2.2.By Application (Value)
18.104.22.168.Education and Training
22.214.171.124.Patient Care Management
126.96.36.199.Rehabilitation and Therapy Procedures
188.8.131.52.Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
8.2.3.By Country (Value)
184.108.40.206.South East Asia
220.127.116.11.Rest of APAC
9.Middle East and Africa Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
9.1.Key Findings / Summary
9.2.Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
9.2.1.By Component (Value)
9.2.2.By Application (Value)
18.104.22.168.Education and Training
22.214.171.124.Patient Care Management
126.96.36.199.Rehabilitation and Therapy Procedures
188.8.131.52.Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
9.2.3.By Country (Value)
184.108.40.206.Rest of Middle East & Africa
View More Related Reports –